2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

He hasn’t been in a winning situation so too early to give him that label...He’s basically doing what Wall did his 1st couple years with the knucklehead Wiz when yo had to play with Javelle, Blatche n Nick Young

He's the worst player in the league on defense. Not saying he can't get there but I don't think his play impacts winning too a degree yet even though he is great offensively. Kinda like Book.

He's the worst player in the league on defense. Not saying he can't get there but I don't think his play impacts winning too a degree yet even though he is great offensively. Kinda like Book.
I mean the stats out there that shows his offensive impact last season was worth more than his defensive limitations ...The Hawks really needed his numbers just to get the few wins they were able to get

The rest of the team needs to help before you can say if he’s impacting winning or not...Like I said with Wall, you could call him a “loser” for his 1st couple seasons and even say he was too outta control and can’t shoot so that’s why...But they got rid of the wild players for legit vets, Beal got better and all of a sudden they in the playoffs

Orlando probably drops out but now you have Atlanta & Washington trying to get in. So that’s 9 teams for 8 spots, really 10 since Orlando will still be competitive.

Will be a war of attrition. Wall is probably not playing b2b’s so you’d lean Atlanta if the schedule has a lot of those.

0qd4w2h9vjx51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom