2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Greed is gonna cause a lot of issues for this season. Steadily getting 90K-100K cases a day and they want to allow some fans? Big mistake.

I’ll be watching though

Knicks going 20-52

Watch out for Orlando this season, you heard it here 1st
I've been thinking they could be a team that could just punt since there's no fans. It's a bit more acceptable. Take on bad deals but draft assets, get rid of some of or all of Gordon Vucci etc.

Prob gonna draft a sf/pf

Sorry just had to throw that in for no reason

I've been thinking they could be a team that could just punt since there's no fans. It's a bit more acceptable. Take on bad deals but draft assets, get rid of some of or all of Gordon Vucci etc.

Prob gonna draft a sf/pf

Sorry just had to throw that in for no reason
Damn mane let me have 1 night of hope ! :lol: :smh: ...But they gon be hovering round 40 wins again cuz of the coach and management mandated playoffs a couple years ago ...I want them to move Issac while he still has value tho, that would be nice

N they def drafting Zeke Nnaji , I already know

everyone getting paid
expect some sloppy play and lots of load management
It'll also be interesting to see how we like teams playing baseball style series during the regular season if they decide to go that route. Lakers vs Warriors 2 or 3 games straight. idk

I gotta see the full Hawks team play together 1st ...Not sure if they can be a real cohesive unit or Lloyd can coach em

But I expect Reddish to level up to go along with Trae’s 30 and Johns 20 every night

Back
Top Bottom