2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Delonte back in the lab.

I don’t remember if I ever shared this in here, but when I was prob 12, maybe 13 years old I made a fake MySpace page for Paul Pierce. I found Delonte West’s REAL MySpace page and sent him a friend request. He didn’t accept my fake Pierce page, but he did message and cussed me out. Paraphrasing but his message was pretty much “this ain’t the real Paul stop ******* around. This ain’t Paul so stop ******* around”

dude’s MySpace page was a shirtless pic of himself

im going out on a limb and say it looks theyll be signing in a city with both an nba and nfl team

cuban needs to open up my LA fitness so i can get some shots up
havent laced up some kobes in months

About two weeks ago I spent probably an hour on a Saturday morning driving around trying to find an outdoor hoop so I could get some shots up. Rims were locked up or taken down completely everywhere I went. :frown:

Happy for Delonte, hopefully he can get some type of work as an assistant or trainer with a franchise somewhere....basketball be saving lives man. Happy to see this today, really charged me up.

shout out to mark cuban, real one

giphy.gif

That BSO dude be on some bull****. The actual article doesn't say he pointed a gun at his kid. He pointed a gun at the people who were taking a housing tour in the neighborhood. When police came, they found the straps and the weed and CPS being extra is trying to make a case that guns weren't secured, thus making a case to remove the child.

But this ***** botched the headline and people NEVER EVER EVER actually read articles and go on what the headline says. If I was Beasley's agent I'd be putting out a cease and desist on BSO.

An article from some Minnesota paper stated police saw on video cameras that Beasley had throughout his home an instance where he pointed a gun in the direction of his son. Who knows if that’s true, but it was on the police report at least according to the Minnesota paper.

I didn’t read the BSO article. Try to not click those links:lol:

An article from some Minnesota paper stated police saw on video cameras that Beasley had throughout his home an instance where he pointed a gun in the direction of his son. Who knows if that’s true, but it was on the police report at least according to the Minnesota paper.

I didn’t read the BSO article. Try to not click those links:lol:

You're right. BSO is wild unorganized and often grammatically incorrect and the way he framed it was kind of wild. But I looked elsewhere and he is indeed being accused by CPS of pointing it at his kid.

You're right. BSO is wild unorganized and often grammatically incorrect and the way he framed it was kind of wild. But I looked elsewhere and he is indeed being accused by CPS of pointing it at his kid.

Clicking away like a slideshow from the early 2000s

Once again, who knows if it’s true or not (police departments are obviously shady), but he and his baby mom look like they did a bunch of stupid stuff. Stated they wouldn’t smoke and got tested positive two weeks later. Kids raising kids.

Silas gave a lot of great answers in his presser. Stone seems like he will be a fine GM as well.

Starting back up in just 6 weeks sheesh

Gonna be rough for some of these playoff teams early

Back
Top Bottom