2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Phx not a hotspot for free agents in recent yrs. might as well roll the dice on cp0 coming off a decent season

I'm just bummed that we're probably gonna get stuck with Scal full time now in the booth with Gorman. He's too OD but not in an endearing way like Tommy :lol:

my homeboy is wylin right now. he's convinced that the warriors are going to finish outside of the top 5 next season. mans been arguing up and down that the rest of the west is going to be significantly better.

he's still drunk from celebrating the lakers' chip..

my homeboy is wylin right now. he's convinced that the warriors are going to finish outside of the top 5 next season. mans been arguing up and down that the rest of the west is going to be significantly better.

Them being out of the top 5 isn’t hard to believe. Their roster is horrendous as is. Then again I am of the belief that Draymond is washed.

Them being out of the top 5 isn’t hard to believe. Their roster is horrendous as is. Then again I am of the belief that Draymond is washed.

I think Dray looked extra washed last season because he was with a bunch of rookies. without klay/steph it magnified his offensive deficiencies. On defense, Dray is still elite, which is what they'll need him for. Idk how much longer his body can take playing the 5, but assuming the warriors play Chriss and (crosses fingers) Wiseman, he'll be fine.

better start sipping on what he’s got cause it could be a rough year for the warriors

might end up a lower seed than the Phoenix cp3ers

Back
Top Bottom