2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

my homeboy is wylin right now. he's convinced that the warriors are going to finish outside of the top 5 next season. mans been arguing up and down that the rest of the west is going to be significantly better.

he's still drunk from celebrating the lakers' chip..
West will be a bloodbath. Especially if there’s not really many out of conference games

Have a feeling it’ll be a **** show regular season on top of that

West will be a bloodbath. Especially if there’s not really many out of conference games

Have a feeling it’ll be a **** show regular season on top of that

with how many games can be played in a two week window, if they require covid-19 positive players to sit out games for 14 days we could realistically be reduced to this:

O3EpLMv.jpg

my homeboy is wylin right now. he's convinced that the warriors are going to finish outside of the top 5 next season. mans been arguing up and down that the rest of the west is going to be significantly better.

he's still drunk from celebrating the lakers' chip..
I mean, it’s definitely not all that far fetched. I think they’ll be good, but their defense is going to be worse than previous years and there are a lot of good teams out west.

This is some Mikey from Waltham level nonsense.

There’s gotta be a civil war going on at Fox. You have all the journalist over there calling this out for what it is, and then you have the opinion hosts, like this ****, that **** Hannity, and that mega **** Tucker, entertaining this ********.

There’s gotta be a civil war going on at Fox. You have all the journalist over there calling this out for what it is, and then you have the opinion hosts, like this ****, that **** Hannity, and that mega **** Tucker, entertaining this bull****.
Aint nothing happening over there. They always have their temporary moments of "dissension"
mjlol (1).png

ppl get duped everyday whether its a fake trade or something like this. You can hear cameras clicking in the video when the anon dude talks lmao. Its slowed down from a press conference prolly Trump talking

Back
Top Bottom