2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Will be interesting. Harden and Westbrook are probably two of the most untradeable guys in the league :lol:

Not that Harden would be traded but it’s funny to think about.

I was legit fooled by this

Me too. It’s a good reminder of the level of skepticism we have to maintain about stuff on the Internet, even stuff that involves people who are indisputably ridiculous.

Reminds of a few years ago when a meme was floating around that had a picture of Tomi Lahren and the quote “Obama invented Festivus to try and destroy Christmas.” I bought it; would have been on-brand for her. But sadly it was fake.

Enough people believed it though that old Timmi felt she had to tweet out something along the lines of, “come one people. I’m not that dumb; I’ve heard of Seinfeld.” :lol:

Last edited:
After a long search, they promote an assistant. They're definitely flushing these next three years down the drain.

As they should. Terrible draft this year along with picks until forever. Let this year go and just set your eyes on getting rid of Paul and adams

What’s not real? That’s not a real Fox News segment?

The segment is real. The voiceover with Trump isn’t. Last night, they had a lady do this :lol:. Here is the real version.

The crazy thing is....Trump ACTUALLY has done this plenty of times before, in the 90s. Trying to hide his voice while calling newspapers and **** :lol:

The internet is a SCARY place tho, man. Smh

Will be interesting. Harden and Westbrook are probably two of the most untradeable guys in the league :lol:

Not that Harden would be traded but it’s funny to think about.
Almost every team in the league would be on the line for Harden immediately. Westbrook is a different story.

Can Westbrook and Harden restructure their contracts?

they may have to find some hidden gems in the G-league.

players sign these max deals knowing that money Will eatup the team’s salary cap, and complain about the the front office being able to secure talent, but at the same time, these billion owners need to stop acting cheap especially when they’re contending. I’m not a rockets fan but I wish Les Alexander never sold the team to this cheap skate Tillman.

Would be a good for bringing a vet in and improving the defense but ATL management just been going in circles the past couple offseasons, no real plan :lol: :smh: ...They got rid of all their solid vets last offseason to bring in 2 rookies that can play Jrues position, now they wanna flip it n punt on a rookie/a young player for a vet :lol:

They did the same thing at Center too...The can’t decide if they rebuilding or chasing the 8th seed

Would be a good for bringing a vet in and improving the defense but ATL management just been going in circles the past couple offseasons, no real plan :lol: :smh: ...They got rid of all their solid vets last offseason to bring in 2 rookies that can play Jrues position, now they wanna flip it n punt on a rookie/a young player for a vet :lol:

They did the same thing at Center too...The can’t decide if they rebuilding or chasing the 8th seed

Maybe they’re figuring Jrue can mentor Trae and help him improve on the defensive end. Aside from that, doesn’t seem to make a whole lot of sense for ATL.

And what would that trade mean for Huerter?

Maybe they’re figuring Jrue can mentor Trae and help him improve on the defensive end. Aside from that, doesn’t seem to make a whole lot of sense for ATL.

And what would that trade mean for Huerter?
One of the wings they just drafted would probly go to New Orleans to make this work, I would guess Huerter cuz of the injuries...Jrue is a solid fit but the timing and direction for the Hawks is strange

Back
Top Bottom