2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

He wouldn’t push them over the top but FVV in Denver would be cool. Especially if they were able to somehow keep Grant
I mentioned this before but if Gary Harris and Will Barton can just be Gary Harris and Will Barton those are the two exact archetypes of skillsets they need

Barton missed the entire postseason while Harris barely came back late in the Jazz series (who btw shockingly helped Denver right their ship get to the conference finals). If they can be healthy and Harris can find consistency with his shot, DEN wouldn't need to even do anything drastic with their roster (if Beal really is out of the question)

I mentioned this before but if Gary Harris and Will Barton can just be Gary Harris and Will Barton those are the two exact archetypes of skillsets they need

Barton missed the entire postseason while Harris barely came back late in the Jazz series (who btw shockingly helped Denver right their ship get to the conference finals). If they can be healthy and Harris can find consistency with his shot, DEN wouldn't need to even do anything drastic with their roster

i agree but I still feel like an upgrade is going to be needed to make them a contender.

Unfortunately I think injuries have ravaged Harris or maybe at least mentally. Without Harris they don't win that Utah series though and he held his own defensively against LAC for the most part

Swipe left...

I want to see Fish on the show more than I want the regular season to start back up.

That would definitely be an all timer and comments from other players would be outrageous jokes.

is capt jack wearing a Dame D.O.L.L.A sweater?? :pimp: anyone listen to Dame's album btw? that man can rap

Barnes legit seems like he's let go of the negativity, that's good to see not that it matters what anyone else but him thinks

listening to all the smoke has made me appreciate Barnes a helluva lot more. dude speaks with no type of hubris.

Back
Top Bottom