2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

GM feeling the pressure to make the playoffs => Making misguided trades
O yea I knew what it was when at the past trade deadline they doubled back to bring back cats like Dedmon and Teague cuz they goofed at those spots on the roster...The Capela trade wasn’t bad but they only did it cuz their genius plan of Damian Jones/Bruno Fernando at center ain’t work :lol: :smh:

Can Westbrook and Harden restructure their contracts?

they may have to find some hidden gems in the G-league.

players sign these max deals knowing that money Will eatup the team’s salary cap, and complain about the the front office being able to secure talent, but at the same time, these billion owners need to stop acting cheap especially when they’re contending. I’m not a rockets fan but I wish Les Alexander never sold the team to this cheap skate Tillman.
The Rockets owner sucks and operates like a broke boi but they never winning with Westbrook on the roster, especially the current aging version of him...Any moves they make should start from there, but that’s up to Harden to sign off on trying to move his buddy

Would be a good for bringing a vet in and improving the defense but ATL management just been going in circles the past couple offseasons, no real plan :lol: :smh: ...They got rid of all their solid vets last offseason to bring in 2 rookies that can play Jrues position, now they wanna flip it n punt on a rookie/a young player for a vet :lol:

They did the same thing at Center too...The can’t decide if they rebuilding or chasing the 8th seed
I hear you but what do y'all want lol. Now they're trying to actually get Trae help and get him real wins you guys are saying they are getting mismanaged. I don't see what the issue is tbh. Which types of players would you guys like to see Atlanta target if not Jrue?

I hear you but what do y'all want lol. Now they're trying to actually get Trae help and get him real wins you guys are saying they are getting mismanaged. I don't see what the issue is tbh. Which types of players would you guys like to see Atlanta target if not Jrue?
Naw I said Jrue would be a good pickup for them, but the way they operating isn’t a recipe for any type of long term or sustained success...When they say they want a playoff spot they made moves like they were rebuilding, n now they an even worst team trying to switch back into playoff mode...They should pick a direction and ride with it see what happens

Naw I said Jrue would be a good pickup for them, but the way they operating isn’t a recipe for any type of long term or sustained success...When they say they want a playoff spot they made moves like they were rebuilding, n now they an even worst team trying to switch back into playoff mode...They should pick a direction and ride with it see what happens
I agree and I think they are going in a direction of trying to win but with bridge players who aren't too old yet (Cappella and Jrue). I don't see the problem with this

Schlenk is in his third year I believe, you can't expect a basement team to go 180 in that amount of time. They fudged it up a bit not getting Trae a backup PG but overall their process has been in line with rebuilding

The Rockets owner sucks and operates like a broke boi but they never winning with Westbrook on the roster, especially the current aging version of him...Any moves they make should start from there, but that’s up to Harden to sign off on trying to move his buddy
How many times a week do you go any of his restaurants and eat... What about Westbook.. do you think it’s his family’s favorite restaurant chain

Can Westbrook and Harden restructure their contracts?

they may have to find some hidden gems in the G-league.

players sign these max deals knowing that money Will eatup the team’s salary cap, and complain about the the front office being able to secure talent, but at the same time, these billion owners need to stop acting cheap especially when they’re contending. I’m not a rockets fan but I wish Les Alexander never sold the team to this cheap skate Tillman.
:rofl: all that money just to help a team? They’re not getting those numbers again

then they shoulent complain. :lol:

I don’t blame them either. If they never win a ring, they can say they won at life. Most legends end up selling their rings anyway.
I think their complaint is being blown up by everyone. They say 1 thing and all of a sudden they want out according to ESPN

True true. I mean, I feel like e dry one is waiting for the other show to drop. Because as said prior, either Russ or Beard have to be moved to recoup some of them picks and cap space back.

I personally feel they should just thug it out for this season. See if the front office can mine the G-League for some players. People don’t give Daryl Morey e ouch props for finding Robert Covington and Daniel House-Wrecker. Solid 3 and D wings.

Nuggets could be targeting someone like Toppin to replace Grant. He about to get a nice bag.

Are there any polished, perhaps 2 yr, forwards going top 10?

Wind up the Trade Machine.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom