2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

ALA right now...

tenor.gif

:lol:

Yo...KD & Kyrie really doing him bad tho lol. I hope he gets up outta there. From the Deandre Jordan ****, to trying to get him moved lol. Jarrett Allen deserves better.

He's not good enough to really care about. He's a good player overall, but nothing crazy.

But I do agree. It's clear they don't care about him/rock with him. And it's pretty clear he knows this. He's like the one guy on the Nets when asked about next year says there's a lot of questions.

He should've started over Deandre. The fact they openly were mad about this is not a good look.

He's not good enough to really care about. He's a good player overall, but nothing crazy.

But I do agree. It's clear they don't care about him/rock with him. And it's pretty clear he knows this. He's like the one guy on the Nets when asked about next year says there's a lot of questions.

He should've started over Deandre. The fact they openly were mad about this is not a good look.

What I’m more so saying is, he’s more than a good enough C, that those guys don’t realize they can actually win with :lol: Them barbershop boys just don’t see him as a “hooper”, and wanna play with their buddies.

46BF5808-E615-435C-BF96-304FEA8EC76A.png

KD thought Paul George was a batter player than Kawhi, and left basketball nirvana for dumb reasons. They could really have given Atkinson and Jarrett Allen a shot. Think that would look good, along with caris, Spence etc.

Danny Green under appreciation is beyond me, man :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️. 3x champ for a reason. I know his contract was wild...but his on court plays, tips, screens, timely 3s and just awareness & trust was big for the Lakers this season. The way you hear people talk about him is wild.

Danny Green under appreciation is beyond me, man :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️. 3x champ for a reason. I know his contract was wild...but his on court plays, tips, screens, timely 3s and just awareness & trust was big for the Lakers this season. The way you hear people talk about him is wild.

35 AMERICAN PERCENTAGE POINTS from the field in the playoffs. Supposed to be a 3 and D and did neither at an even average level. Got a ring and got paid so he got everything he wanted. The Lakers not so much. If he did they wouldn't have been so eager to get rid of him.

blame entitled, ungrateful laker fans. never heard a fanbase complain about a role player so much :lol:

All of this. Danny Green does all the little things as you have said time and time again. The stuff that doesn't get noticed at first glance or in a non-focused watch of a game.

What I’m more so saying is, he’s more than a good enough C, that those guys don’t realize they can actually win with :lol: Them barbershop boys just don’t see him as a “hooper”, and wanna play with their buddies.

46BF5808-E615-435C-BF96-304FEA8EC76A.png

KD thought Paul George was a batter player than Kawhi, and left basketball nirvana for dumb reasons. They could really have given Atkinson and Jarrett Allen a shot. Think that would look good, along with caris, Spence etc.

Jarrett is a nerd who likes video games, computers, tech, disney, etc. He was never going to vibe with KD and Kyrie. He's better than Deandre at this point. The only thing Deandre has over him is being able to contain the bigger guys. Jarrett gets bullied by anyone with some size.

The one thing I agree with KD/Kyrie on is that Kenny wasn't the right coach for them to win a ring. I'm able to watch Nets games living in NY and he's a good coach for a young team, but he has major flaws. He wouldn't play guys over 30 mins (he learned under Bud in ATL, he was dead set on his rotations, he never allowed a hot player to just stay in the game, he wasn't the greatest at out of timeout plays, etc). He seemed very stubborn.

He got super overrated cause of the Nets success in 2018-2019, led by yours truly D'angelo :wink: . All jokes aside, Dlo doing well for the Nets, helped them be a good team in 2018-2019 which attracted Kyrie to the Nets, and KD just tagged along. They then just dumped Dlo. Cold world :lol:

All of this. Danny Green does all the little things as you have said time and time again. The stuff that doesn't get noticed at first glance or in a non-focused watch of a game.

Alex Caruso does all the little things as well and is only getting paid 1/7th of what he is. Danny Green sucked point blank period. No matter how much you try and dress up a turd it's still ****. I watched 90% of Laker games, his best game of the season was literally opening night and he didn't do much of anything after save that shot against Dallas.

kawhi gonna blow a gasket and leak oil watching harden dribble the ball for 99% of the shotclock
Kawhi had LAC check on hardens availability before they made the PG trade. Y’all love the harden dribbling jokes huh :stoneface:

Alex Caruso does all the little things as well and is only getting paid 1/7th of what he is. Danny Green sucked point blank period. No matter how much you try and dress up a turd it's still ****. I watched 90% of Laker games, his best game of the season was literally opening night and he didn't do much of anything after save that shot against Dallas.
I disagree with you. Danny Green is still a very high-value player on a contender and I would not be shocked in the least if OKC flips him for a first rounder.

Back
Top Bottom