2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

It's subjective, but I'd take OKC over any of those other places, maybe PHX could compete. Been there for 1 day when GCU flew me out when I was considering getting my online Grad degree there

cp0 jumping around until he's a free agent and will join a contender for one last chance for a ring
can't see him working out a buyout with the amt he would give up

Suns aren't JUST going to be CP3/Book/Ayton. They already like what they have with Bridges/Cam Johnson. 10th pick should be able to play right away. Cap space probably gets them Jerami Grant or Christian Wood.

They aren't contending for a championship or anything like that but could be a 5 or 6 seed.

they’ll atleast be fun in 2k

antidope antidope reading this tweet at work.. it was time for a monitor upgrade anyways my guy

ExaltedJointFlounder-max-1mb.gif

First time I went there I booked the first nice hotel I could get a deal on. Figured anywhere I went would be a quick cab ride.

Nope. Cab ride from the hotel to the US Airways for Suns game was $80 one way :lol:

Come to find out Phoenix is like 500 square miles. Whoops.

Wild :lol:

i moved from Boston which is like 48 square miles to Houston which is 640 square miles. Definitely an adjustment

the general consensus is that AD opted out of his least year to get a bigger contract with LAL.. but what if he saw that state income tax in CA and said **** this im going to a team in FL or TX?? :emoji_thinking:

Exactly I was so used to Boston, Providence, Philly, etc.

The other times I was out there everything was coordinated for me so I didn't have to pay much attention.

For me it’s the opposite: when I’m on the East Coast it always trips me out that you can pass through part of like 3 states in 45 minute train or car ride. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom