2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Suns are in league pass tier 1 now. We’ll finally get to see Book play meaningful basketball. Incredibly skilled player.

Good job keeping Bridges too.

NEED Harden in Philly but I know he gonna end up in Brooklyn smh. Not even gonna get my hopes up.

How can “one of the best to do it” play for so many different teams... some one make it make sense
giphy.gif

Okc just gonna drafts stars, not win anything and then trade away said stars.

Last edited:
the general consensus is that AD opted out of his least year to get a bigger contract with LAL.. but what if he saw that state income tax in CA and said **** this im going to a team in FL or TX?? :emoji_thinking:
is this ever really a thing

where athletes go to FL or TX just to avoid taxes

I'll take living in LA any day over FL or TX damn the taxes.

Didn't even take into account the Morey/Dantoni ties with his trade request. This dude is just looking for someone to green light his ********, he don't really wanna play winning ball :lol: .

Also Didn't Kyrie come to BK because he wanted to be the man, he will be a distant third option in this Scenario. KD wanted away from Russ because of bad basketball habits & the my turn your turn style..... He left GS because he couldn't get full vred because of the superteam they built.

:lol:Kyrie, Harden ain't the Warriors but that's still teaming up with two other all NBA guys in their prime, & both aren't the fondest of sharing the ball. I don't see how he would be happy in this scenario

Back
Top Bottom