2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Primary income is shoe deal with Adidas. He can get 75% of that and maybe win a title. If he didn’t have that shoe deal I’d be with you.

100 milly good bruva. He already won :lol: . He can buy those big *** rings shaq be wearing lol

Might be cap on that extension tho. But yeah I'm takin that easily.

But it's damned if you do, damned if you don't. Other side would've just criticized him for not turning it down and wanting to win a ring

This. There was days of discussions in here about how you can’t win with him, being the Malone of this generation, etc and he’s in theory maximizing his chances to win a championship now. Can’t criticize him for that IMO.

I dunno if it’s just me but the Bucks aren’t any better than they were before.

They really should have just paid Brogdon.
They probably should have kept Brogdon agreed but turning Eric Bledsoe George Hill Donte DiVicenzo Ersan Ilyasova and DJ Wilson into Jrue and Bogdan is a huge upgrade

their defense alone will be historic

will be interesting how they fill out the rest of their roster

Houston would be idiotic to trade Harden to Brooklyn - they still have him for two years plus a player option and can absolutely get a better offer for one of the 10 best players in the league

would be interesting to see if Philly would offer Simmons for Harden but Houston might be too petty to deal with Morey lol

Might be cap on that extension tho. But yeah I'm takin that easily.

But it's damned if you do, damned if you don't. Other side would've just criticized him for not turning it down and wanting to win a ring

the other side = max of 3% of people

let's be serious, the vast majority of people wouldn't have said a single damn thing about extending for another 2 years for $100M+

They probably should have kept Brogdon agreed but turning Eric Bledsoe George Hill Donte DiVicenzo Ersan Ilyasova and DJ Wilson into Jrue and Bogdan is a huge upgrade

their defense alone will be historic

will be interesting how they fill out the rest of their roster

you forgot to add the 3 first round picks, which are unprotected. if Giannis leaves, those are becoming lottery picks and the bucks are ******. I don't blame them for throwing everything plus the kitchen sink in order to win in 2021 but if they are bounced from the playoffs again next year, what trading chips will they have? free agency could be tight too since their salary cap is gonna be strapped by middleton, holiday, and giannis' mega contract (should be choose to re-sign). Bogdan is in the final year of his contract..

it could get ugly for milwaukee real quick.

harden in 2 years probably still gets a 4 year max. Houston would trade him before that extension even kicked in

Pelicans are gonna be a loaded team in the future. Zion/BI/Zo + Lakers & Bucks future 1st rounders. Their core will be at the cusp of their prime right as as the warriors, Bron, clippers, and portland are slowing down.

freddy fig byke in 2024?

I dunno if it’s just me but the Bucks aren’t any better than they were before.

They really should have just paid Brogdon.
They def got better

Bledsoe suck

holiday and bogdon are upgrades

Back
Top Bottom