2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Yea true. I think Buddy wants to start too.

I like Gordon, feel like he's been utilized the wrong way for a majority of his career.

Yea true. I think Buddy wants to start too.

I like Gordon, feel like he's been utilized the wrong way for a majority of his career.

Feels like Gordon isn’t getting moved with deacon Isaac out. Kings need Bagley healthy and need to somehow move that Barnes contract. Neither may happen anytime soon

Tatum won't finish his full 5 years with Boston

26A81EDE-EF90-491C-A5A9-978BFF35A46C.gif

563F3A9F-DD70-4EDA-B9C1-CACA46B77FED.gif

seems like the only teamthat did nothing was the spurs. i would have thought they would have traded derozan and aldridge but nope. guess they gonna run it back til pop retires

seems like the only teamthat did nothing was the spurs. i would have thought they would have traded derozan and aldridge but nope. guess they gonna run it back til pop retires
Not a ton of good teams willing to trade for those dudes since they make a lot of money and generally make you make a large adjustment to your team in order to acquire.

No other teams want to give you young assets or anything like that for them.

They aren’t really in a position where they should be attaching picks or young players in order to get rid of big contracts.

I'm surprised they haven't gone the OKC route and just said **** it, trade away demar, LMA and Gay for draft picks. or are they waiting for the trade deadline to approach to see who's desperate?

I can't see why they'd run it back with basically no changes while most of the west got better

Back
Top Bottom