2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

thought it was the clips that were holding out on making a decision?

That’s what it sounded like when it was first reported that there was mutual interest between them, but now it seems like it might be the other way around. Hard to tell what’s really going on.

i dont think money should be an issue, they both have access to that joint account anyway.
FOE

Marcus obviously signed with the clips cause they threw the bag at him, but it would telling if Keef stays with the lakers
not choosing to play w/his brother, who may have told him "its not fun over here "

kerr.jpg

I'll be curious how this looks.

I couldn't even follow all these trades/retrades. I didn't kow George Hill is a Thuder.

George Hill, Shai Gilgous-Alexander, Trevor Ariza, Darius Bazler, Al Horford might **** around and be a borderline playoff team.

I have to imagine someone can give us something (ideally more draft picks for the lols) for Hill, Horford (read that trade isnt official til Dec 8 so maybe it changes), and Ariza who all have more value on good teams

Last edited:
Does Ariza have anything left? He’s another guy feels like I haven’t actually seen play in forever.

Back
Top Bottom