2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

https%3A%2F%2Flakeshowlife.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F1126765670-850x560.jpeg

Not bad for not knowing the cap.

Young 🐐

When you have liberal family members you don't want to be in the same room as them yet alone on the same sports team. Very proud of both brothers for putting politics above family.

The spread between Mook and Kief in terms of talent and comp has gotten so wide. I couldn't be Kief in this circumstance. I used to be the better one then I had to watch my brother get big money twice while I can't.

The spread between Mook and Kief in terms of talent and comp has gotten so wide. I couldn't be Kief in this circumstance. I used to be the better one then I had to watch my brother get big money twice while I can't.
injuries and just how the nba game is
marcus is the better offensive talent. especially, on the perimeter. thought kieff was better in college and while they were on the suns

Man got a ring, and DIDN’T go after the bag?!?!?

The Clippers couldn’t offer him much more than the Lakers could. Not like he gave up a lot to go back to the Lakers.

Would have liked the pick-up for the Clippers, but I get it.

Didn't even think they had the strongest squad top to bottom last year when they won but damn Rob/GM Bron did not rest on their laurels whatsoever :lol:

That depth is serious man, dudes are legit gonna be 11-12 deep now :smh:
they go wish they siged Ibaka istead of Trez. You go have no girth or legth dowlow plus the ability to stretch to the 3, Trez oly gave you 3 more ppg but o d. Forwards ad ceters i the West goa give Trez that work easy especially with them doofy *** Reeboks o

they go wish they siged Ibaka istead of Trez. You go have no girth or legth dowlow plus the ability to stretch to the 3, Trez oly gave you 3 more ppg but o d. Forwards ad ceters i the West goa give Trez that work easy especially with them doofy *** Reeboks o
Ibaka would've definitely been the best Dwight upgrade on the market but Trezz, Gasol and Kief allow them the versatility to play just about any style. Not too many squads have the length necessary to give them a hard time down low consistently right now imo.

Real interested in seeing Vogel's rotations

Ibaka would've definitely been the best Dwight upgrade on the market but Trezz, Gasol and Kief allow them the versatility to play just about any style. Not too many squads have the length necessary to give them a hard time down low consistently right now imo.

Real interested in seeing Vogel's rotations

Like last year, it'll depend on who we're playing. Ultimately though in the playoffs it'll be AD at the 5 when it matters most.

Back
Top Bottom