2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Cats in here running into real dimes, y’all wanna know who the last female celeb I ran into at the airport? If you guessed Suze Orman and her wife then you’d be correct. Suze Orman at London Heathrow. We both gave each other the obligatory head nod once she realized that I knew who she was.

While we're not talking about basketball, anyone who gasses Chik Fil A has never been to Zaxbys
giphy.gif

both have their moments. Zax undefeated on Sundays tho
Cats in here running into real dimes, y’all wanna know who the last female celeb I ran into at the airport? If you guessed Suze Orman and her wife then you’d be correct. Suze Orman at London Heathrow. We both gave each other the obligatory head nod once she realized that I knew who she was.
Last female celeb I met at the airport was Brandy back in 2011. I was at LAX waiting on a flight back to Miami and this chick kept walking by who looked familiar af. Wasn’t until we were boarding and I got called up to get my seat changed. She was standing right next to me and was singing “Have you ever” under her voice. Gave the head nod as she was boarding before 1st class :lol:

I’ve run into other ladies working for the Dolphins most famous being Beyoncé. Sn: she’s shorter in person

Last female celeb I met at the airport was Brandy back in 2011. I was at LAX waiting on a flight back to Miami and this chick kept walking by who looked familiar af. Wasn’t until we were boarding and I got called up to get my seat changed. She was standing right next to me and was singing “Have you ever” under her voice. Gave the head nod as she was boarding before 1st class :lol:

I’ve run into other ladies working for the Dolphins most famous being Beyoncé. Sn: she’s shorter in person

Manslaughter Brandy was trying to get your attention

Ainge should have traded Hayward for Turner. But he got too greedy and wanted two started instead of one. Now he ended up with nothing...again.

That's not what happened though. Charlotte offered $120M which neither the Celtics nor Pacers were willing to offer. Money talks.

The trade scenarios are moot if the 3rd party was the highest bidder in the first place.

Ainge probably was asking a lot though. Both things can be true.

A lot of people aren't understanding this. No sign and trade could have been executed until free agency began. New York and Atlanta were smoke and mirrors. The Charlotte offer was obviously legit, so $120M > going home.

Seems simple.

That's not what happened though. Charlotte offered $120M which neither the Celtics nor Pacers were willing to offer. Money talks.

The trade scenarios are moot if the 3rd party was the highest bidder in the first place.

A lot of people aren't understanding this. No sign and trade could have been executed until free agency began. New York and Atlanta were smoke and mirrors. The Charlotte offer was obviously legit, so $120M > going home.

Seems simple.
Take back Scary Terry smh

Seems simple.

That's a fair point.

Seen a handful of celebs at the airport but one time about 2-3 years ago I sat next to this baddie on the plane. She was a lil chocolate ting and had on this kinda baggy shirt but I could tell them thangs was swangin. Didn't know she was anybody but I'mma prolific scorer so I shot my shot. We were leaving Vegas and made some small talk, she said she stayed at Cesar's palace and I said 'was it the real Cesar's palace?'. I don't know if she never saw the hangover but she thought that was kinda funny :lol:.

Ended up getting her number and ig. Didn't want to be a creep and stalk her ig while I was sitting right next to her so I waited until we got off the plane. Turns out she was a stripper and ******** model named niyah Renee :lol:. Look her up if you're unfamiliar..gotta be top 5 breasts I've ever seen DOA. Never got anywhere because she was all about her paper and her man but I went out guns blazing :lol:

I would probably rather have Tristan Thompson and the trade exception than Myles Turner, Doug McDermott and a first. Close call though.

Ainge should have traded Hayward for Turner. But he got too greedy and wanted two started instead of one. Now he ended up with nothing...again.
You do realize he got Tristan Thompson who gets paid half of what Turner does with the same production as well as the biggest trade exception in NBA history in return for Hayward, correct? Unless the trade exception goes unused, whoever they get with that is likely going to be much better than Doug McDermott.

Pretty solid move from one of the best GMs in the league.

You do realize he got Tristan Thompson who gets paid half of what Turner does with the same production as well as the biggest trade exception in NBA history in return for Hayward, correct? Unless the trade exception goes unused, whoever they get with that is likely going to be much better than Doug McDermott.

Pretty solid move from one of the best GMs in the league.

Turner would have been a much better fit that TT, especially with the spacing he provides. I also saw him excelling playing under Stevens and away from Sabonis. TT will get you rebounds but nothing else.

Yeah, that trade exception is big, but who's even available to get someone with half that price? Ainge is also known to overvalue his assets so I doubt anything will happen. He may prove me wrong, but I don't see it happening.

Yeah, that trade exception is big, but who's even available to get someone with half that price?

Gary Harris
Joe Ingles
Jordan Clarkson
Buddy Hield
Harrison Barnes
Aldrige
Derozan
Aaron Gordon
Terrance Ross
Eric Bledsoe
Zach LaVine
Patrick Beverly