2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Looking at her ig, after she turned you down or whatever you should have put your best literal bid in. Doesn't project herself as a real "First of all respect me, secondly I have a man staaahpit" type but idk.

$1k for Jenna Shea. I guess, if you just also want to be able to say you banging broads who banging celebrities. edit. NVM, I'd do it. Still think that time I saw Cherokee D *** was listing in Houston that weekend for $400 is better value. Gaia Monroe though, she can have all my wordly belongings.

Admittedly long story in hindsight for very little payoff lol I didn't even meet nobody, except Keri Hilson I guess

Live in OKC so of course I am not running into celebrities on the daily. When I was a Thunder season ticket holder, they had an orgaization called Operation HomeFront which was players' wives, moms, and girlfriends. They had a shoe drive where you paid $100 for autographed players' pair of shoes, they were boxed so you didn't know who you were going to get. They also had a box in front of each of them and you buy a ticket from the Goddess of your choice and drop it in their box and a winner is selected later from each box. Keri Hilson, Bertille Sefolosha, Amber Roberson, Perkins' wife, Westbrook's mom IIRC, and a bunch of alsoran *** white women.

Perk's wife was super nice, they had 1 pair left and I didn't have $100 cash on me and she told me they couldn't take a card. She was like its ok just go to an atm, I'll save them. I walked around the lobby forever (think this may have been during the playoffs) and it was too crowded, by the time I got to the atm it had been a minute and I was like **** it I'm sure someone else bought them by now. So I just started to go to my seat and it had me walk passed their booth, she recognized me and yelled out to me to come over, she was like look I saved them just for you like I said. I was like damn, gave her the $100, bought some tickets for each of the o yt women's box, Keri Hilson was like, "Good luck I hope you win," and smiled at me. All the other ones just took the money and handed me a ticket.

They were smelling SOOO good too, all golden brown cocoa butter and honney and freckles just like they looked, right in that triumverate of Bertille, Amber, and Keri. BTW shoes I got where Thabo's and they werent even autographed. Another guy I know got autographed Thabo's but they were Adidas D Roses! He had more balls than me though he went back and got a pic with Bertille. I'll see if I can find it.

Same time period I was a Blue Alliance Captain (kind of a Social Media/Street Team/Promotions- volunteer) so I'd get to games early and shoot short videos of intros or warmups ad pics and post on the Official FB Page like "Hornets just came out, Jordan is in the bldg. Batum is out," type stuff. Matt Barnes was on the Lakes and had been injured a while, but he was out early doing on court work so I was recording him from my seat which was probably 10 or so rows off court, he suddenly caught eye contact with me recording him and literally stopped like mid drill to stand there and mug me for like 5 minutes. His trainers were like dude wtf then they walked over to him and they started mugging me too. I thought dude was gonna run in the stands and Ron Artest me, I'm talking a mug so cold probably like he gave DFish when he took

TLDR: Keri Hilson exchanged obligatory pleasantries with me
Matt Barnes doesn't like being filmed
JR Smith and Chris Andersen were pointing and laughing at me for some reason

[/QUOTE]
Have a hard time calling him a bust when he played in the league for 10 years and made almost $100M. Teams just shouldn't be taking upperclassmen in the top 5 of drafts. Probably not even the lottery tbh.

Brad Stevens got my guy PAID though :pimp:
Isn’t he still a bust though? He didn’t perform as a #2 pick should’ve, regardless of Portland giving him that silly deal.

Evan Turner’s definitely a bust relative to draft position.

Depends how you define bust though, I know some see it only as people who wash out of the league but I believe you have to take draft value into account.

had he been drafted outside of top 10, pretty good pick. Although then again he provided most of his value for teams other than the one that drafted him.

Isn’t he still a bust though? He didn’t perform as a #2 pick should’ve, regardless of Portland giving him that silly deal.
[/QUOTE]
I mean yeah I guess if you're just going by draft position, but I'd place more blame on Philly for choosing to pick an upperclassman that high. It's dumb. He shouldn't have been picked there. Ceiling was never going to be that high. Feel like it's hard to place blame on him. It would be like if Obi Toppin was taken #2 in this past draft. He'll probably have a decent 10 year career but ceiling isn't that high.

Back
Top Bottom