2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

The need for spacing is what I had in mind.

bird and steph don’t give you enough spacing?

and ain’t like dream and Duncan clogging the middle

also I think that lakers team is a nice theory, but not practical on the court.. feel like they need more spacing or guys who can play off of what magic and bron will create

also I think that lakers team is a nice theory, but not practical on the court.. feel like they need more spacing or guys who can play off of what magic and bron will create

Lakers have never been a great shooting team historically though. They'd dominate so much inside it wouldn't be funny.

Lakers have never been a great shooting team historically though. They'd dominate so much inside it wouldn't be funny.

against Duncan and Hakeem though?

feel there are better actual lineups for lakers to run that would get better on court results

The more spacing the better IMO. Especially if you're getting it from a 6'11 wing in KD.

KD and Duncan would both be food trying to defend prime Kareem regardless. Might as well gain an advantage on the other end, because Timmy doesn't provide that.

against Duncan and Hakeem though?

feel there are better actual lineups for lakers to run that would get better on court results

Lakers Shaq, Bron and Kobe driving would destroy anybody. I'd personally start AD over Cap though.

The more spacing the better IMO. Especially if you're getting it from a 6'11 wing in KD.

KD and Duncan would both be food trying to defend prime Kareem regardless. Might as well gain an advantage on the other end, because Timmy doesn't provide that.

i think you’re good with steph at the 1.. and then bird or KD at the 3

but I think Duncan and/or KG both have the size, length and strength plus movement skills for Kareem

but I think lakers spacing is what kills them and guys who need the ball.. magic and Lebron want to control the offense.. shaq wants to get in the post.. kobe wants to go iso

it’s easier to do the non lakers team since you can fit the perfect pieces around jordan and then play to strengths

Lakers Shaq, Bron and Kobe driving would destroy anybody. I'd personally start AD over Cap though.

why would there actually be lanes to drive?

with the non lakers team you got steph and bird or KD roaming around

if those 3 guys you name are driving is magic or Kareem forcing guys not to cheat off them outside the paint?

why would there actually be lanes to drive?

with the non lakers team you got steph and bird or KD roaming around

if those 3 guys you name are driving is magic or Kareem forcing guys not to cheat off them outside the paint?

If you're putting KD in there for Duncan I'm putting AD in for Kareem and there would be enough spacing. As constructed from the tweet the non Lakers have a lot of the same problems. MJ, Duncan and Hakeem all operate in the same areas of the floor.

Back
Top Bottom