2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Never forget when Tim Duncan swept a prime Shaq & Kobe...en route to a championship with no other even close to all star teammate

Wavy just be LYING to the public.

Screenshot_20201204-130437_Chrome.jpg

If you're putting KD in there for Duncan I'm putting AD in for Kareem and there would be enough spacing. As constructed from the tweet the non Lakers have a lot of the same problems. MJ, Duncan and Hakeem all operate in the same areas of the floor.

I clearly said bird or KD

that’s the 3 spot.. klay might also be an option with his defense and high end catch shooting

The non lakers squad would have options to have multiple guys who have shot over 40% from the 3 to go with their guys

and as far as matchups, I would consider KG at the 4 with maybe Duncan at center

Dream gotta be in there though.

does he?

pretty tempted to say my team would be: steph, jordan, klay, kg and Duncan

other than steph’s defense I’m Gucci.. pop is the coach.. and jordan is the only ball dominant player

does he?

other than steph’s defense I’m Gucci.. pop is the coach.. and jordan is the only ball dominant player

Shaq would get 50 and 25 against your team

does he?

Steph
MJ
Bird
KD
Dream

I don't like the idea of two Brons in one game, but if I did he would probably take Bird's place.

Shaq told y’all already that Hakeem was the hardest dude for him to check.... The Dream would cancel Shaq out

I think the world of dude.. but I’m just thinking of putting pieces together the would make the best team.. Hakeem is my choice after Duncan.. but I’d take Duncan at 5 because he’s so damn efficient

and he would do all those little things off of or for those other guys

Steph
MJ
Bird
KD
Dream

I don't like the idea of two Brons in one game, but if I did he would probably take Bird's place.

I mean a fun team option would be to go with miami bron at the 4 and Orlando shaq at the 5.. then KD at the 3

Back
Top Bottom