2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

So the 918 is safer to drive? It's sexy af. My goodness. What's the ticket? I'm partial to 911 turbos and gt3 bodies.

Yeah the 918 is faster but not as dangerous as the Carrera GT was. They sold for around $850k when new but Porsche built fewer than 1,000 and they sell for over a mil now. :sick:

I wonder if the Commish is going to intervene in this situation soon. Jim pissing on the Rockets while also making a mockery of NBA COVID safety protocols isn’t a great look for the league.

Jim is bringing law and order to lawless league. You of all people RESPECT LAW AND ORDER AND BELIEVE JIM WILL SHOW UP WHEN LIBS STOP DA STEAL.

Jim is bringing law and order to lawless league. You of all people RESPECT LAW AND ORDER AND BELIEVE JIM WILL SHOW UP WHEN LIBS STOP DA STEAL.
No lies told, God bless Sheriff Jim

20201207_153716.jpg

Dawg they season was shut down in November.

Lmao. When he got hurt in like the 4th game of the season....the timeline was for him to come back late February. He came back on March 5th, and covid hit. You know this :lol:. The convo then, was he was “ducking the season”.

But that’s not the case.

Lmao. When he got hurt in like the 4th game of the season....the timeline was for him to come back late February. He came back on March 5th, and covid hit. You know this :lol:. The convo then, was he was “ducking the season”.

But that’s not the case.

Whats your realistic expectation for them this year? 44-48 wins?

Whats your realistic expectation for them this year? 44-48 wins?

50. They’ll be in the hunt.We don’t know what it’ll look like, but I’m optimistic. And believe Looney, Wiggins & Oubre...plus Bazemore, and Wannamaker are the type of COMPETENT nba players that keep the boat afloat if healthy. Plus s great coach.

Nobody wants to see a Steph led team in the playoffs. With a motivated, healthy Dray. And more backend rotational players. That’s just being real.

50. They’ll be in the hunt.We don’t know what it’ll look like, but I’m optimistic. And believe Looney, Wiggins & Oubre...plus Bazemore, and Wannamaker are the type of COMPETENT nba players that keep the boat afloat if healthy. Plus s great coach.

Nobody wants to see a Steph led team in the playoffs. With a motivated, healthy Dray. And more backend rotational players. That’s just being real.

So they going to the finals?

Didn’t know RJ was asking Bron real questions. I might play the whole thing now

One day, I would love to see the real transparency about the entire dynamics for the Bron, KD, Steph & Kyrie thing. These guys are tied together. 3 of these 4...have given up trying to correct the record and be honest about it. It’s futile at this point lol. The machine is bigger than them.

A lot of what drove KD & Kyrie to each other is LeBron. And his shadow influence. They try to replicate him, without even knowing it. To varying effects. Good and bad. He’s the nexus in this. While Steph is the outside agitator, that shifted a lot of ****, that was supposed to be.

Ppl say the league is too “buddy buddy” these days. But there is real, competitive tension between a couple of these camps.

Before Draymond got bought off, he was in it too lol.

One day, I would love to see the real transparency about the entire dynamics for the Bron, KD, Steph & Kyrie thing. These guys are tied together. 3 of these 4...have given up trying to correct the record and be honest about it. It’s futile at this point lol. The machine is bigger than them.

A lot of what drove KD & Kyrie to each other is LeBron. And his shadow influence. They try to replicate him, without even knowing it. To varying effects. Good and bad. He’s the nexus in this. While Steph is the outside agitator, that shifted a lot of ****, that was supposed to be.

Ppl say the league is too “buddy buddy” these days. But there is real, competitive tension between a couple of these camps.

100%. Probably get a televised sit down a decade from now, but right now there’s no love there :lol: And theres a LOT that can go wrong with that Nets situation too so there’s another chapter yet to be written

That Draymond **** is so weird to me. Complete 180, but I get it. RWTW right? :lol:

Disappointed in myself that I didn't check out the Lebby interview when it first dropped. It's going pretty well and interesting

It's weird to think Richard Jefferson is already 40 and that LeBron is younger than Frye

Disappointed in myself that I didn't check out the Lebby interview when it first dropped. It's going pretty well and interesting

It's weird to think Richard Jefferson is already 40 and that LeBron is younger than Frye

You figured it would be softball questions, and a lot of 🧢. And being unchallenged. Which it basically is. Another form of the shop. But elevating brothers in the pod landscape. Much needed. But it’s another Klutch pr outlet when the call is made.

I mean, this pod got elevated by proximity to Bron & the 2016 chip :lol:. It’s pretty good tho. The Will Barton & Gary Harris one is one of my favorites. Also the Gil one. That mfer was hilarious,

I think those dudes seem their age. We getting old dawg.

spot on man. You can just tell they all want to destroy each other, but it’s almost like each party is afraid to go full heel. Draymond’s switch was nasty. How you go from literally physically attacking Bron to wanting to praise him every chance you get. Also people won’t admit, but Steph, Klay, Dray threw a monkey wrench in the fairytale that was supposed to happened. They literally came through and kicked down the buildings. No one saw what happened over the last 5 years coming.

speaking of Draymond.....what if he’s been on the klutch payroll, and he conspired with Bron and company to get KD out the paint...........makes you wonder where Dre’s loyalty really lies...

Last edited:
You figured it would be softball questions, and a lot of 🧢. And being unchallenged. Which it basically is. Another form of the shop. But elevating brothers in the pod landscape. Much needed. But it’s another Klutch pr outlet when the call is made.

I mean, this pod got elevated by proximity to Bron & the 2016 chip :lol:. It’s pretty good tho. The Will Barton & Gary Harris one is one of my favorites. Also the Gil one. That mfer was hilarious,

I think those dudes seem their age. We getting old dawg.
I actually thought there'd be much more cap so I had my expectations very low lol. Although I don't watch The Ship so I have no frame of reference besides All The Smoke as being a sort of Raw Tell It How It Is type. So far it isn't too bad imo

Jefferson looks young while Frye looks like he's lowkey in shambles. I just remember how Frye came into the league after Lebby but it makes sense since Lebby came straight outta HS

spot on man. You can just tell they all want to destroy each other, but it’s almost like each party is afraid to go full heel. Draymond’s switch was nasty. How you go from literally physically attacking Bron to wanting to praise him every chance you get. Also people won’t admit, but Steph, Klay, Dray through a monkey wrench in the fairytale that was supposed to happened. They literally came through and kicked down the buildings. No one say what happened over the last 5 years coming.

speaking of Draymond.....what if he’s been on the klutch payroll, and he conspired with Bron and company to get KD out the paint...........makes you wonder where Dre’s loyalty really lies...

My conspiracy, tinfoil, Dray hat been on for a min. But it ain’t it :lol:.

D9C9DD6E-0138-4195-93AC-AEB371C58501.jpeg

He just be on some impulsive ****, that goes left at the absolute worst times. He convienently, is at the crossroads of all the Warriors failures tho lol (like Steph/Klay too). Yet, he’s also a big part in “the difference”. What should’ve been 5 chips...was 3. And he had a lot to do with that. Ying and yang.

He was a monster in the 2019 playoffs. But set the record for turnovers in the finals, and got cooked by Siakum...while being a DPOY guy. That’s Dray for ya. Still trust him when motivated. Unique player. A winner. Iq out fo this world.

Didn’t know RJ was asking Bron real questions. I might play the whole thing now

Wait a minute, was this portion cut from the final release? I just watched the whole thing (45 minutes) and this portion wasn't included

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw the title reads "Part 1"

Back
Top Bottom