2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

The “massive” return, Everybody wins :pimp:

E7E2F236-0C5A-488A-89F8-D933FB182E58.png

Come to realize that some dudes only like **** talking when it's towards LeBron but he's supposed to take the high or something. Nah, don't work like that. This all goes back to his "go back to your regular lives" comment.

while I agree he should talk his ish, let’s not act like NT wasn’t up in arms about a shimmy after a made shot. Had most of the regulars typing with their shirts off.:smh:

Come to realize that some dudes only like **** talking when it's towards LeBron but he's supposed to take the high or something. Nah, don't work like that. This all goes back to his "go back to your regular lives" comment.

but isn't this all of sports' fandom? let's not act like this criticism is unique to LeBron. folks are reckless, will disparage greatness, and then cape for their favorite player. i mean, steph was the first unanimous MVP ever and dudes on this website will find a way to argue that he's a "system player." delusions exist all around.

What’s pissing me off, About the harden ****, is these green **** reporters thinking everything is a “strip club” 🙄

That jumped the shark, like the tired *** JR Smith - Henny & weed jokes.

Corny.

a Hundaaaaaaaaaaa them dweebs don’t know s****

lebron really need to let other people do the talking on this stuff

Hardest?! That 3-1 deficit was special, but the recent one?! How?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I really wanna see the whole context of this blurb cuz he had STACKED rosters on BOTH teams.

and cmon Bron, you’re a generational talent but at least understand that your fans know the circumstances of the teams you were a part of that helped you get those chips and stop saying that **** was difficult.

i memba this tho...

67A44699-17ED-4FB2-880A-A1144D6898A6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom