2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

One day, I would love to see the real transparency about the entire dynamics for the Bron, KD, Steph & Kyrie thing. These guys are tied together. 3 of these 4...have given up trying to correct the record and be honest about it. It’s futile at this point lol. The machine is bigger than them.

A lot of what drove KD & Kyrie to each other is LeBron. And his shadow influence. They try to replicate him, without even knowing it. To varying effects. Good and bad. He’s the nexus in this. While Steph is the outside agitator, that shifted a lot of ****, that was supposed to be.

Ppl say the league is too “buddy buddy” these days. But there is real, competitive tension between a couple of these camps.

Before Draymond got bought off, he was in it too lol.
If we're being real... The emergence of Steph Curry saved the league from what stood to be a lull period of Bron running the table. I wouldn't have minded watching it... But the existence of GSW was the perfect marketing for an entity to oppose Bron.

The Thunder were not going to be able to do it; I never want to count out the Rockets purely because of the high variance style and that 2018 team was serious, but I honestly feel that without GSW we would have saw Bron rattle off like three straight in Cleveland.

If we're being real... The emergence of Steph Curry saved the league from what stood to be a lull period of Bron running the table. I wouldn't have minded watching it... But the existence of GSW was the perfect marketing for an entity to oppose Bron.

The Thunder were not going to be able to do it; I never want to count out the Rockets purely because of the high variance style and that 2018 team was serious, but I honestly feel that without GSW we would have saw Bron rattle off like three straight in Cleveland.
Curry was doing the Lord's work

His ability to lure a top talent like prime kd can't be underestimated either.

Made all the difference from Brons record 4-10 instead of 7-10 :wow:

Last edited:
Why would draymond go at bron when bron literally set this man up to make his largest contract he will ever see in his career...

Bron set that man up for generations on generations wealth. How can you hate a man like that

that 2017 Cavs offense in the post-season was utterly insane

offensively, I don’t think even the KD Warriors went to that level like that team did

#WhyNot Capital One Arena under 4-hour drive from NYC. :nerd:
2ABEE978-74C3-49E4-A292-1A74A27743A3.jpeg
0C733213-E28D-4B49-A6AB-44B593CD87F7.jpeg
E5D40FA5-BC33-41E0-A563-D4FDC122AF1E.jpeg
61A2F996-4FF0-4725-BFE2-4A0BD1EC0470.jpeg

So, what does Harden expect to happen? I am being serious here....If he wants a ring, the nets might not have nothing left to get him....Also, I know this isn't an over the hill start but didn't they learn by giving away 30 draft picks before?

Dray making smart business moves off the court.

That's where it seems his connection to Klutch came into play. He saw the moves Bron and nem are/have made and he wanted the game so they taught him. On top of that that whole circle seem like solid dudes.

He was supposed not get gamed up because fans have dislike for LeBron? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom