2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

SVG factor. No way Lonzo should be at 50. These boys are still holding onto Van Gundy’s comments on Lonzo during the bubble.

I can see Atlanta making a pitch for Harden. They got the pieces to start discussions.

harden would LOVE atlanta
Atlanta can’t make a trade for Harden till like Feb so that’s probly a no go...But yea they can give Houston a decent combo of players n picks , plus I’m sure Harden wouldn’t object to living there :lol:

Dat u danny? 👀👀
Lol I'm saying it wouldn't happen. Boston isn't a destination franchise so it's tougher to be willing to give up a young all-star caliber player that's under contract long term for a guy that might just be there for 2 years. Might end up pushing in chips before the time is actually right and set yourself back like we've seen several others do in the last few years.

If he could somehow be had for stuff other than Brown/Tatum I’d be cool with it, but don’t see why someone else wouldn’t beat that.
I wouldn’t move Tatum, but you wouldn’t include Jaylen Brown in a package for three years of Harden?

You’re crazy. :lol:

Oklahoma? Trevor Ariza back and George Hill who can play/defend either guard slot w Wall, and Al Horford who you have 3 more years of to build into a system.

I wouldn’t move Tatum, but you wouldn’t include Jaylen Brown in a package for three years of Harden?

You’re crazy. :lol:
There's no reason whatsoever to think it's 3 years. He's not picking up that player option. Somebody will pay him.

I'm as big of a Harden fan as anybody in here, but I'm not sure if him, Kemba, and Tatum are winning a championship as a core in a 2 year window.

I do think that a Harden/Tatum/Brown core could make some noise though. But again, not sure why someone wouldn't be able to trump a Kemba/Smart/picks package. The only thing that would be semi-appealing to Houston I guess would be that we could absorb Eric Gordon's contract if they're trying to get off that.

Idk if they could compete with the size of LA but Harden/Tatum is definitely formidable and imo would be the clear cut favorite of the east

20201208_145314.jpg

I can't knock the pettiness :lol:

They'd be justifiably sick seeing Beard and Morey flourishing out East

Back
Top Bottom