2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Geez this super short offseason is wild. I personally HATE watching Harden play (his dribble, dribble, dribble, step back 3, or run/euro step into the lane and throw up your hands to draw a foul, and therefore avg more free throws than like anyone in history), but I can lie and act like he hasn’t mastered that unattractive sht. So curious as to if he’ll get moved, and if so where, or if he’ll ultimately stay. I personally don’t think his style will win a title though if he’s the CLEAR best player on the team. I’d be curious to see him in an offense where he’s not the primary ball handler.

You seem to come to their defense any chance you get.

We can put something on it.

you seem to think a team that fired their most successful coach isn’t in win mode now because of PG who they gave their future away for. They brought in a veteran big to help. Whether they win or not, their goal is still championship or bust.

please tell me you aren’t leading today’s youth with this attitude

you seem to think a team that fired their most successful coach isn’t in win mode now because of PG who they gave their future away for. They brought in a veteran big to help. Whether they win or not, their goal is still championship or bust.

please tell me you aren’t leading today’s youth with this attitude

As of 12/08/2020, The LAC know they aren't winning a got damn thing. Doesn't matter if they traded away everything. They are just wishing on a star at this point.

Their public "goal" HAS to be championship or bust but internally, I am sure they aren't singing that tune.

I'll be sure to make sure the youth I am manipulating end up robbing you at some point just for that comment.

As of 12/08/2020, The LAC know they aren't winning a got damn thing. Doesn't matter if they traded away everything. They are just wishing on a star at this point.

Their public "goal" HAS to be championship or bust but internally, I am sure they aren't singing that tune.

I'll be sure to make sure the youth I am manipulating end up robbing you at some point just for that comment.

how are YOU going to tell 15 grown men in LA how THEY feel? Do you think Kawhi doesn’t sign off on doc getting fired if he didn’t realize it’s now or never?

how are YOU going to tell 15 grown men in LA how THEY feel? Do you think Kawhi doesn’t sign off on doc getting fired if he didn’t realize it’s now or never?

Just like a chihuahua scans the physical makeup of a pit and knows he doesn't stand a chance, the Clippers know what they currently have is NOT built to win. They know it. PLayers know, they aren't stupid. I'm damn sure Kawhi knows what is around him ain't enough right now.

RotY is the one award I haven't put a bet on yet. I can't call it.
I think it's gonna be tough for Lamelo. He can't shoot and there's 3 other guys on that team that are all going to want the ball in their hands to get theirs.

Edwards has a better chance than him I think. He's going to get a lot of easy buckets playing off DLo and KAT.

Toppin going to put up numbers too.

Long shot pick would be Cole Anthony if he can end up getting some decent minutes in Orlando. Apparently Terrance Ross just got hurt. Both Fultz and MCW can guard 2s so that should open up some minutes for Cole.

wtf why is zo so high lol

2DBC08AF-9F9C-4BAA-B007-BD63E633A1EF.jpeg

I think it's gonna be tough for Lamelo. He can't shoot and there's 3 other guys on that team that are all going to want the ball in their hands to get theirs.

Edwards has a better chance than him I think. He's going to get a lot of easy buckets playing off DLo and KAT.

Long shot pick would be Cole Anthony if he can end up getting some decent minutes in Orlando. Apparently Terrance Ross just got hurt. Both Fultz and MCW can guard 2s so that should open up some minutes for Cole.
Yeah man its tough. Its one of those nonsense PPG awards so I think Melo is out. Leaning Edwards as of now.

Post your predictions you cowards:

Post your predictions you cowards:

See how many of yall pick the CLippers to even make it to the WCF, let alone the FINALS. :lol:

Think Killian is gonna get good chances to show out if he's ready too

Back
Top Bottom