2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

But
But
But

Yall tell me it is Championship or bust.
It is for them. The Clips traded every asset they had to pair Kawhi and PG together for 2 guaranteed years. One is already in the books with no chip. It would definitely be looked at as a bust IMO if they don't win a championship and potentially lose one if not both players next summer. Don't really get the argument otherwise. They pushed in all their chips.

It is for them. The Clips traded every asset they had to pair Kawhi and PG together for 2 guaranteed years. One is already in the books with no chip. It would definitely be looked at as a bust IMO if they don't win a championship and potentially lose one if not both players next summer. Don't really get the argument otherwise. They pushed in all their chips.
Yes, from their POV, sure. But I am sure they even know it won't happen. (If you think otherwise we can bet on it)

But I was never talking about it from their POV though. I always talking about it from a dumb fans / dumb media POV.

Y’all gonna get these jokes off but Danny knows :nthat:

I thought Brown presented Benjamin with that exact same challenge last season? But if Danny Green is going to be the one who finally gets him to take that step, great.

20201208_145314.jpg

I can't knock the pettiness :lol:

They'd be justifiably sick seeing Beard and Morey flourishing out East

Anything Jim asks for, he's gonna give him the opposite.

Gonna be like McNulty riding the boat in season 2.

"Let me ask you a questions James, where do you not want to play?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom