2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

He really doesn't. :lol: JJ is good enough to shoulder an entire podcast on his own without a co-host.

he doesn't even add solid "fans questions". he just regurgitates things other guests mention on previous episodes as questions to new guests. same as gilbert's token white dude. same as cj mccollum's token white dude.

The Harden Hate train as tripled since the club/No Mask thing, send him to BK for no other reason then to watch the Nets have every NBA blog buy like this

tenor.gif

As much as I hate PG13, I wanna say that's he's become a bit underrated. IN his last year in OKC, he was top 5 in MVP for a good stretch. I am curious to see what he can do this year under a new coach before making a real judgement on him.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
tommy alter brings legit nothing to this podcast. same as the rando on gilbert's podcast. why do these guys get these jobs?

He's probably the guy who books all the guests, gets the sponsors and does all of the editing and post-production. There's no real reason for him to be an on-air member of the podcast though

As much as I hate PG13, I wanna say that's he's become a bit underrated. IN his last year in OKC, he was top 5 in MVP for a good stretch. I am curious to see what he can do this year under a new coach before making a real judgement on him.

Over a 1/3 of PG's playoff games he's been under 20 points. It's not an anomaly at this point in his career, what we saw last season is just who he is. As Doc said, Lue was sitting right there beside him so unlikely it'll be different scheme wise (and even then the whole way he was utilized BS he spewed wasn't consistent with the analytics) . It's mental mostly with him and dude just has zero awareness of accountability for himself.

But Kawhi made this bed, now he and the Clippers gotta lie in it.

He's probably the guy who books all the guests, gets the sponsors and does all of the editing and post-production. There's no real reason for him to be an on-air member of the podcast though
I'm 40 minutes into the podcast, and Chris has only directly acknowledged Tommy once. :lol:

Over a 1/3 of PG's playoff games he's been under 20 points. It's not an anomaly at this point in his career, what we saw last season is just who he is. As Doc said, Lue was sitting right there beside him so unlikely it'll be different scheme wise (and even then the whole way he was utilized BS he spewed wasn't consistent with the analytics) . It's mental mostly with him and dude just has zero awareness of accountability for himself.

But Kawhi made this bed, now he and the Clippers gotta lie in it.

Good points overall. The accountability and self awareness issues are true. He is a choke job in the playoffs just like Harden (actually worse), he might still have a solid regular season though to "prove everyone wrong" then he will choke in the playoffs again.

The Zion gas is legit embarrassing it's not even the games played but the gross propping up of the talent already. Just feels like a force to me
Of course it’s forced. The NBA needs a new face and Zion has had some of the most hype since Bron. They should force it.

Back
Top Bottom