2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

What I’m posting is from 2018 :lol:. Once the Warriors stoped getting baited into KD-PJ switch iso...the series turned. They really figured the Houston switch out, in 2018.

You know this.

I'm shortcutting the argument. It's the same one. I say we would've won if CP was healthy. You say he was healthy the next year and the rockets still lost. I tell you the 2019 rockets have no bearing on the 2018 rockets. Rinse repeat.

Game 7 he went off against Ryan Anderson and joe Johnson. I’m not impressed

Curry game 4 10/26 from the field, game 5 played 42 minutes to muster up 22 points. He didn’t want that Cp3 smoke. Cue the cp3 shimmy gif

Does this impress you?

They should build that man a statue at the Toyota center. He did y’all dirty. Almost seems personal.

40 pernts......in 3 quarters to go up by 30 at the rockets with Prime Harden & Dwight in game 3 of the WCF in 2015

:rofl:

That’s nuts.

Prime? Stop it lol.

But overall I’m with you. Curry been cooking the Rockets.

I’ll never forgive him for the 2016 finals though and I couldn’t care less about the Warriors.

If I were a Warrior fan, I know deep down those 2017 and 2018 chips don’t feel as good with 2016 always lingering. Fair or not, Curry is going to need to win one without KD and as the man.

:frown:

Instagram_description%22:%22Instagram%22,%22name%22:%22Mikey_129729289_852075872276498_7964633...jpg

Prime? Stop it lol.

But overall I’m with you. Curry been cooking the Rockets.

I’ll never forgive him for the 2016 finals though and I couldn’t care less about the Warriors.

If I were a Warrior fan, I know deep down those 2017 and 2018 chips don’t feel as good with 2016 always lingering. Fair or not, Curry is going to need to win one without KD and as the man.

Almost like...2015 didn’t happen 🥱

go cry

Almost like...2015 didn’t happen 🥱

go cry

No one is crying. I'm a fan of Curry.

Iggy won FMVP in 2015. Lebron got more votes than Curry for it. No matter what you think about that, that's the reality. That's a blemish for him.

He wants that FMVP. He was gunning for it in 2018. He just had a bad game (from what I remember) and KD took over that game.

All of this is reality and fair to bring up.

Back
Top Bottom