2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

JJB :pimp:

All-time great spare.
Y-JP-MAVERICKS2-jumbo.jpg

Hats off to a great career. :smh:

No one is crying. I'm a fan of Curry.

Iggy won FMVP in 2015. Lebron got more votes than Curry for it. No matter what you think about that, that's the reality. That's a blemish for him.

He wants that FMVP. He was gunning for it in 2018. He just had a bad game (from what I remember) and KD took over that game.

All of this is reality and fair to bring up.
What about 2019 when Klay and KD went out and there was no one to takeover the game but him?

Isn't there something crazy in Rose's adidas deal?

Like, as long as he's in the league he gets a sig shoe or something?

its a couple abnormal/dope features in his deal. Wanna say its an agreement his brother gets like an annual payment for a nice chunk of money as well from Adidas.

Have yet to see a single one of those Rockets season promos with their franchise

Seen him drop Adidas promo at the same time though :lol:

JJ Barea will be waived to make room for Courtney Lee

"The Mavericks anticipated waiving Barea before the start of the season, but Mark Cuban wanted to reward him with a $2.6 million contract with his contributions to the franchise over the years."

Classy move.

curious to see who sixers go with starting 5

IMO seth gotta be involved and possibly put shake as a 6th man

It should be:

Ben
Curry
Green
Tobias
Embiid

It doesn't matter if Ben plays the 1 or the 4, he will be the facilitator.
Shake, Thybulle and Dwight as the primary subs should give us a solid 8 man lineup.

I need to get the consensus from you guys on this: is Lue really that good of a coach? It's not like he's had a great track record outside of the period when he coached LeBron.

Back
Top Bottom