2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Amare got dreads and a tear drop. Duncan got dreads. We are here my brothas
Amare traded the dreads for this hat

Screen-Shot-2020-08-26-at-12.13.37-PM-1024x640.png

I swear, Rings culture is so toxic. Apparently the only people that can talk about their rings are the top two or three players on the team 🤷🏿‍♂️. Dwight played a big role on that team winning and he contributed a lot. Shaq just sounds bitter

I swear, Rings culture is so toxic. Apparently the only people that can talk about their rings are the top two or three players on the team 🤷🏿‍♂️. Dwight played a big role on that team winning and he contributed a lot. Shaq just sounds bitter

Shaq coat-tailed D Wade and the refs do his 4th ring. Maybe he shouldn’t talk about that one.

That “Superman” **** Dwight was on really cut that deep for Shaq huh? :lol: :smh:

You know deep down Shaq is like:
2f7.jpg

For real though, these two had a back and forth well over a decade ago and Shaq won't let it go. Dwight tried his best to stop talking about it a long time ago and Shaq keeps picking on him. It's sad because Dwight has said and done all the right things, came back to Lakers and won a championship as a key contributor. There's been nothing but positivity from Dwight, he's been a great teammate yet Shaq is still talking trash. I don't get it. Does it make Shaq feel big to talk trash about Dwight Howard lol

Who on flat earth was saying that?

I don’t ever recall recall a time where anyone had him above Bron/KD/Curry.
I’d like to see old threads. im pretty sure some people on here were saying he was the best big man in the nba before he came to the lakers

I’d like to see old threads. im pretty sure some people on here were saying he was the best big man in the nba before he came to the lakers
Which he certainly could be, but that doesn't automatically make you a top 3 player in the league.

LOL that’s all you got? You trying to push Pelicans are happy after their crap season and I’m the troll lmao, stay off the keyboard.

They're happy as in it's a nice consolation prize instead of seeing him leave for literally nothing a year later.

Call me crazy, but I'd rather have something decent than nothing at all.

tenor.gif

I'm guessing you're not exactly what one would call a... businessman :lol:

season should just start late Feb/March
when AS weekend would be
play45-50 games with the reg season extending into june, then have normal playoffs

Back
Top Bottom