2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

This THT thing is getting close to jumping the shark. This was a weird game.

I followed THT last year but he still very raw. This feels like Luke forcing BI to be a point. Although BI didn't have the body to finish as THT clearly has.

Watching Laker Nation jump from Caruso to THT is gonna be a sight though. AC gets hurt a lot, and that will be the excuse lakers nation will use to overlook shortcomings that were clearly there from the jump.

I like THT for the record before THEY come after me.
It's just pre-season, I don't know if THT gets a lot of minutes in the RS.

I think he's gonna get playtime but I doubt he's closing games unless it's a blowout or dudes are hurt.

I think he's gonna get playtime but I doubt he's closing games unless it's a blowout or dudes are hurt.

He got a lot of bubble minutes including the finals. Klutch is probably trying to build a market for him.

Chris Paul looks like he been eating meat again. And donuts. And ice cream. And lasagna. Probably hooked back up with that chef who was making him bread pudding out of Krispy Kreme donuts. Couldn't even turn the corner on Marc Gasol
I figured he'd be closer to what he was his last year in Houston. At his age he's supposed to be on decline and probably not THAT much better than rubio. Last year he took a playoff team to the playoffs. The suns weren't/aren't a playoff team

He got a lot of bubble minutes including the finals. Klutch is probably trying to build a market for him.

? He only got minutes in the Houston series in 2 games, and didn't play a single minute in the Finals or any other round of the playoffs hell you talking about

I think the exact opposite. I think LeBron is only going to play around 55 games and he'll only be playing 30-32. They're going to be plenty of ball handling minutes to go around in the regular season.

Nah you really should ease it up kitty kat. Checked the game logs and you're right. I thought he played in the Finals. Only reason he's on the team is Klutch kitty kat.
You can just say you were talking out your *** and keep it moving :lol: Don't act hurt

Gary Payton is high on the list of old guys who have wildly inflated perception of what they were. They might as well plant this guy on Inside so he can be the guard Chuck & Shaq.

Da Gluuuuv

'I locked Mike. I made it really hard for him'

I had no issue with da Gluuuuv

michael-jordan-lol.gif

Back
Top Bottom