2020 NFL Draft Thread

If eagles pull another pumphrey me and someone in the scouting department going fight

Idk, Does Tua staying benefit him?

If he's injury prone at the end of the day then another year could make his prospects worse imo

He's gotta rehab and put himself in the best position to get drafted now

Idk, Does Tua staying benefit him?

If he's injury prone at the end of the day then another year could make his prospects worse imo

He's gotta rehab and put himself in the best position to get drafted now

Yeah he's def injury prone. Draft stock took a major hit and that injury is serious.

Do the Bengals go Burrow or Chase Young?

They have an offensive coach, but I think Chase is too good to pass up, given the nature of that division. Build up the defense, bring in a stopgap at Q (should be plenty available) and take a QB in 2021.

They benched Dalton, lead Findley out to die and refuse to play A.J.

They are going QB.

I would actually agree with you, but in the sense to trade down, get a bunch of draft capital and grab OLine, DLine and so on. Lots of WR in this draft, can wait until 3rd round and get goods.

One person won’t fill all the holes the bengals have. Joe has a better chance of masking it than Young does though.

I would actually agree with you, but in the sense to trade down, get a bunch of draft capital and grab OLine, DLine and so on. Lots of WR in this draft, can wait until 3rd round and get goods.

One person won’t fill all the holes the bengals have. Joe has a better chance of masking it than Young does though.

I initially posted trading down as an option, but really only in a Bears type situation where the team is 100% going Q and you only drop a slot or two...I think Chase is generational and you need studs like that on D to compete against Lamar.

Tyler Johnson in the top 5 is right, just surprised he got attention. And it's crazy hes not even the best WR on his team anymore.

No USC receivers though?

F usc receivers

was disappointed to see LSU wr is only a sophomore

Whether you like them or not, one of the best units in the country.

how many are draft eligible though?

cause like ja’marr chase is super nice but not draft eligible

just listening to Daniel Jeremiah on Ryan russillo’s show.. dude makes an excellent point, which I hope is true, with the depth at WR it could cause top guys to drop because teams figure they can address other spots and plus still address WR top of 2nd

Cause I’ve literally just been checking dudes based on who I’ve seen is draft eligible cause I really don’t care about college sports like that out of something to watch while I’m drinking on Saturdays

but then you’ll have dudes who just pop out and you gotta go look up like ja’marr

I mean I’m assuming bama has 3 guys go top 40, worst case.. probably get 3 guys in 1st

don’t get better than that

That's cause everyone knows Bama...USC and Minnesota have highly underrated receiving corps. Just cause you don't know about 'em doesnt make it any less true. You just said you don't f with college. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom