2020 NFL Draft Thread

Yea.. I ain’t watching USC.. but I checked Tyler Johnson just because I saw him rated highly on eligible wr list.. just like I checked shenault

but if I’m watching auburn I’m looking at Derrick brown in case eagles end up closer to 10 and he could be around there

Eagles need to take 2 in first 3 rounds.. we need to see what we have in JJAW role he can play

But it’s a lot of dudes I like/love.. like if by some miracle just because of the depth at the position hamler or reagor end up in the 3rd we need to be all over them even if we take a guy in 1st

People are sleeping on Mims... really hope he drops to the Dolphins. I like that guy.

Dudes going end up in rounds they should have no way being in.. least with the WRs

Seems like this draft (and next years) is just so deep with WRs.

So much talent all over the place.

Do the Bengals go Burrow or Chase Young?

They have an offensive coach, but I think Chase is too good to pass up, given the nature of that division. Build up the defense, bring in a stopgap at Q (should be plenty available) and take a QB in 2021.
I'd go Chase and hope for Trevor/Fields next year. They're absolutely going Burrow though.

I wouldn't take Tee over Jeudy or CeeDee

me either.. wouldnt take him over ruggs either.. hell, i think i'd rather wait and get other guys who could be had in the 2nd and/or 3rd and go with another position in the 1st over drafting dude

Seems like this draft (and next years) is just so deep with WRs.

So much talent all over the place.

Hoping Joe Douglas is competent to take one that can start out the gate. Maccagnan might have, but surely he would have whiffed on the pick.

Hoping Joe Douglas is competent to take one that can start out the gate. Maccagnan might have, but surely he would have whiffed on the pick.

Jerry should drop to the Jets... we’ll see.

I’m enjoying the Gase era as it is.

If the Bengals lose the top spot any team who just drafted a QB risking it all for Joe?

I feel like the Skins would do it

Bengals wouldn’t be a bad spot for Burrow with Boyd, Tate, Ross, Mixon and Gio already there. They’d just need to make sure to build the hell out of the OL.

Just once I would like to read a draft article that states that current year _____ looks better than next years _____ I feel like it's always the inverse. :lol:

I don’t see this year and being elite.
CB is so subjective to scheme too... hard to be overly confident in saying that.

And to say there may not be a better group, nah man. WRs have the depth on this one and it’s not close.

Nah.. there are some high end CBs in this one

safety class is weak thou

Back
Top Bottom