2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1606257985614.gif

good game mane. surprised denver wanted to win. fumbling at the 1 :smh: . fins still in the mix.

This is what I dont get. You let Brady of all people roll out on 4th and 1?! :rofl: . Put some of them weapons in motion in the slot for a 4th and 1. Arians and Leftwich are the weak links in this team.

I was surprised Bowles allowed Goff to do what he does. Most of the time he's dialing up those blitzes and causing hell to QBs. Yesterday he was back there relaxed. I don't get it.
The O-line was A+++ last night. It was stunning. He was probably the most relaxed he's been back there in a long time.

McVay actually did a great job calling plays to get Goff to get rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds. The Bucs didn't have a whole lot of time to get to him. Its one of the reasons they dont throw the ball for more than 25 yards in the air. McVay just wants Goff to get rid of it. It worked last night.

good game mane. surprised denver wanted to win. fumbling at the 1 :smh: . fins still in the mix.

GG. I’m not mad at all, I’ve stated for weeks I’ve hated the Dolphins game plans and sure enough the Broncos capitalized greatly.

Exposing long developing plays, no separation or field spacing of WRs, and constant stunts. Really sets the game plan for every other team moving forward.

Reactions: sb
The O-line was A+++ last night. It was stunning. He was probably the most relaxed he's been back there in a long time.

McVay actually did a great job calling plays to get Goff to get rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds. The Bucs didn't have a whole lot of time to get to him. Its one of the reasons they dont throw the ball for more than 25 yards in the air. McVay just wants Goff to get rid of it. It worked last night.

Thinking about it now thats a real good strategy when you got guys like Woods and Kupp. Those two guys YAC are crazy. They need to do that more often it would be hell for teams unless that team has the personnel to keep up.

people seem to say a lot of negative things about him, seems like wasted energy to feel that way over a guy who has only played 10 NFL games.

he must be doing something right to get this attention

i think it's the opposite. he's got the tools and heart for it but needs to just play in control. people (at least me) want to see him do well. hopefully he gets the coaching for it

Couldn’t be more consistent than 30 TD’s and 30 INT’s

i mean, he's right. but between BA and Brady, someone needs to budge. BA wants the long passing game which Brady (i think) is open to since he signed there. but at the same time, Brady clearly doesn't want to stand in there and get hit, so if that line is leaking, he's gonna throw it out quick. i think it's clear he doesn't want to get rocked...he's throwing it out quick (too quick at times) and it's ****ing his mechanics up when he's bailing out on or throwing off one foot for these big throws. so either Brady needs to decide to start taking hits like Russ (unlikely) or BA & Leftwich needs to use the short and intermediate passing game.

we started seeing it two years ago in NE. Brady clearly wasn't going to take big hits waiting for our C grade receivers to get open and was quick to just dump it off for the easy 5 yards or ground it. and that was doing the same thing with throwing off his mechanics as he'd sort of fade away while throwing deep or bail out on throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom