2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1606191573486.jpeg

Brady in the 2nd half

Either he’s in the spin cycle or it’s a situation in which Brady will do better in a second season with the team

Bucs will be lucky to make the playoffs and they’ll be bounced quick.

I hope the Bucs can cut Brady after this season, it’ll only be worse next season.

He's trying too hard to prove he can still throw it deep. They only needed FG range.

dude should have just looked for a shanahan offense.. or demand the bucs hire some familiar with it for OC, like mike lafleur (his brother matt is there packers HC)

We'll see. They're bound to trip up one of these games

I mean I know we can pull some shh out our a)#.. but I’m going need us not to

least washington and Dallas play each other, so 1 should hopefully win.. and giants got bengals

He's trying too hard to prove he can still throw it deep. They only needed FG range.

Arians offense is based all off those long *** developed routes and deep throws.

They only needed FG there though. **** was stupid. Put some dudes in motion and try and chomp up yardage to a FG.

I’ve gotta ask the thread here a question I’ve always had. I’ve never understood, but why does the punting team always use their last timeout like that when they’re milking the clock at the end of the game (or end of the 2nd quarter)? Couldn’t they just let the delay of game happen, and then punt the ball? I doubt that the 5 yard penalty makes that much of a difference in such a situation at the end of the game like this.

Tonight's result just further prove the parity in the NFC.

Bunch of good teams that all have flaws whereas the AFC has two dominant teams in the Steelers and Chiefs then everyone else.

NFC playoffs gonna be real interesting.

Hell a sorry *** NFC East team might **** around and win a game.

I’ve gotta ask the thread here a question I’ve always had. I’ve never understood, but why does the punting team always use their last timeout like that when they’re milking the clock at the end of the game (or end of the 2nd quarter)? Couldn’t they just let the delay of game happen, and then punt the ball? I doubt that the 5 yard penalty makes that much of a difference in such a situation at the end of the game like this.

They don’t need the timeout and why risk giving the receiving team a 5 yard advantage? Some teams take the flag and some don’t, guess it depends on the situation

Arians offense is based all off those long *** developed routes and deep throws.

They only needed FG there though. **** was stupid. Put some dudes in motion and try and chomp up yardage to a FG.

Thats what i dont get about the Bucs. They have no identity (or at least an idea of what they want to do) 1 week they wanna pound the rock, the next week its Tom using the RBs and TEs all game 5-15yds, then out of nowhere lets chuck it deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom