2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah Fournette is TRASH. 3 EASY dropped passes and Arians continued to play him. Let that be Rojo and he would of got benched asap :lol:

Fournette honestly stinks, not that Jones is that much of a better option. Brady looking completely washed on primetime games, way past his bedtime. He's been getting destroyed by any good defense this year.

Bucs biggest problem is coaching by far. Arians is mad washed, they have no identity on offense and shoddy playcalling despite ridiculous talent. I don't know what the hell Leftwich is doing at times. Dude really rolled Brady out on 4th and 1, wtf? And Bowles defense was a joke tonight. No answer for McVay's offense, continued to let Goff shred that zone almost the entire game.

That Thursday night game is probably not happening. Was looking forward to that one. Now we only have 2 crap games to watch
I think it’s still gonna happen. NFL hasn’t moved a game since Raiders v. Bucs way back in week 5. I won’t be surprised if we don’t postpone any other games this season.

Goodell don’t care if it’s the practice squad QB lacing them up as long as the brinks truck continues to deliver.

Edit:

Enmvy0WXEAEAKjh

Gonna be such a stacked class :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

All this washed talked... this is their FIRST YEAR TOGETHER, with a LIMITED offseason routine. The Bucs still have time to figure it out this year, and going into next year, they will be much more of what we expected.

All this washed talked... this is their FIRST YEAR TOGETHER, with a LIMITED offseason routine. The Bucs still have time to figure it out this year, and going into next year, they will be much more of what we expected.

I mean arians was first an OC at Mississippi state in ‘93.. then in the league with the browns in ‘01

we’ve also seen the type of receivers/routes/offense brady is good in

probably just a bad fit with both.. but would think both are smart enough to adjust.. but I also watched arians get Palmer killed in Arizona because he refused to adapt to the cowboys lining Lawrence up wide 9 and just rushing to the 7-9 step drop.. wasn’t no big secret, dude is hand down in the dirt lined up wide of the tackle and arians just didn’t adapt

talent is definitely there, but arians gotta change what he has always done

I mean arians was first an OC at Mississippi state in ‘93.. then in the league with the browns in ‘01

we’ve also seen the type of receivers/routes/offense brady is good in

probably just a bad fit with both.. but would think both are smart enough to adjust.. but I also watched arians get Palmer killed in Arizona because he refused to adapt to the cowboys lining Lawrence up wide 9 and just rushing to the 7-9 step drop.. wasn’t no big secret, dude is hand down in the dirt lined up wide of the tackle and arians just didn’t adapt

talent is definitely there, but arians gotta change what he has always done

Or Arians and Leftwich gotta go.

Fournette honestly stinks, not that Jones is that much of a better option. Brady looking completely washed on primetime games, way past his bedtime. He's been getting destroyed by any good defense this year.

Bucs biggest problem is coaching by far. Arians is mad washed, they have no identity on offense and shoddy playcalling despite ridiculous talent. I don't know what the hell Leftwich is doing at times. Dude really rolled Brady out on 4th and 1, wtf? And Bowles defense was a joke tonight. No answer for McVay's offense, continued to let Goff shred that zone almost the entire game.

This is what I dont get. You let Brady of all people roll out on 4th and 1?! :rofl: . Put some of them weapons in motion in the slot for a 4th and 1. Arians and Leftwich are the weak links in this team.

I was surprised Bowles allowed Goff to do what he does. Most of the time he's dialing up those blitzes and causing hell to QBs. Yesterday he was back there relaxed. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom