2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if the Giants beat Eagles Thursday, and Football Team beats Cowboys Sunday, the Giants will be in 1st based on tie breakers :rofl: :pimp:

28692092-AC30-4BCA-9E13-235862EC995F.jpeg

Half the cowboys locker room was probably laughing at this dude. It’s never that serious.

I think if the Giants beat Eagles Thursday

please dear lord baby Jesus

if anything should be a sign that we should be sellers at the trade deadline and trying get a high draft pick, it would be losing to the giants.. don’t care who is actually out there or isn’t out there

please dear lord baby Jesus

if anything should be a sign that we should be sellers at the trade deadline and trying get a high draft pick, it would be losing to the giants.. don’t care who is actually out there or isn’t out there

Giants are TRASH man. Eagles got the win for sure lol

Giants are TRASH man. Eagles got the win for sure lol

if there is any time for the giants to pull some shh out their a€€ and when a game they shouldnt.. I pray it’s this one.. we pretty much own the giants for last years, but it’s for the better good

I thought Fitz was doing aiight? Why make the change if they’re winning right now?

Really weird timing for the qb switch, fitzmagic has been solid so far.

He hasn’t been good is the problem, he’s been serviceable. There is a difference, and he’s not the future. I said week 8 or beyond this entire time. Y’all should of listened.

Pats game - 3 picks, couldn’t get anything going, missed a bunch of receivers.
Bills game - took way too many unnecessary sacks and had some bad misses.
Seahawks game - 2 picks, bad throws
Jets game - HE COULDN’T CONVERT ANY 3RD DOWNS ON THE PUTRID TEAM. Terrible throws, couldn’t continue playing.

The Dolphins know Fitz ceiling, they have no idea about their ceiling with Tua. They will now.

He hasn’t been good is the problem, he’s been serviceable. There is a difference, and he’s not the future. I said week 8 or beyond this entire time. Y’all should of listened.

Pats game - 3 picks, couldn’t get anything going, missed a bunch of receivers.
Bills game - took way too many unnecessary sacks and had some bad misses.
Seahawks game - 2 picks, bad throws
Jets game - HE COULDN’T CONVERT ANY 3RD DOWNS ON THE PUTRID TEAM. Terrible throws, couldn’t continue playing.

The Dolphins know Fitz ceiling, they have no idea about their ceiling with Tua. They will now.

I always thought the change would come after the bye week but that was when it was originally week 10 or whatever it was before covid rescheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom