2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it. Get these clowns out of here.

giphy.gif

who going fire jerruh?

I get why they're doin it, but I still would have waited. But I have more patience than others.

In fact, Rams play Monday night, then fly cross country to play the early game vs us Next Sunday.....why in the **** wouldn't we wait til they spent the whole week gameplannin against Fitzpatrick and then bring out Tua. (like the Chargers did with Herbert vs the Chiefs.)

fitzy playing great. no reason to bring out tua right now. why kill momentum. if tua wets the bed, you have to keep him in. putting fitzy back out would ding tuas confidence smh.

Surprised they could bench Fitz after the surprising start and have the reaction be this positive, if it was a rookie like Ponder, Weeden, or even Trubisky, and not Tua, there’d be a bigger debate.

There’s definitely a debate, a lot of folks down here are questioning the timing of it.

The reason I’m not questioning it is because I don’t trust Fitz. Sure he’s hot but we’ve seen how quickly that flame can go out and when it does, it’s ugly.

Agreed, but you could pull the plug right as the transition to Fitztragic begins rather than do it now, but it probably doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things ‘when’, unless Tua sucks and they’re in a bad spot of what to do to save the season.

There’s definitely a debate, a lot of folks down here are questioning the timing of it.

The reason I’m not questioning it is because I don’t trust Fitz. Sure he’s hot but we’ve seen how quickly that flame can go out and when it does, it’s ugly.

Next game could easily be the Patriots 3 pick, sacked multiple times, can’t complete a pass game.

rumor is the the price for Darnold (around league execs) is a late first/early second for Sam Darnold. lot of people believe he can be fixed

Tua starting less than a year after hip surgery? I ‘m no Doctor and no expert but this does not sound natural.......when I was In my 20s my friend needed hip surgery and was told he can start jogging exactly year after surgery.....basically rehab for 18 months before he was running like before.....even in his rehab he had miles limits.....I understand My friend was not the athlete a Tua is.....I would have waited until Dec to start him

Tua starting less than a year after hip surgery? I ‘m no Doctor and no expert but this does not sound natural.......when I was In my 20s my friend needed hip surgery and was told he can start jogging exactly year after surgery.....basically rehab for 18 months before he was running like before.....even in his rehab he had miles limits.....I understand My friend was not the athlete a Tua is.....I would have waited until Dec to start him

They cleared him months ago. There was something about his injury, when it happened they said it would heal fast and wouldn’t be at risk for a repeat.

Starting to get a little spicy in Arlington...

popcorn-animated.gif

Nolan should be on the hot seat before McCarthy though, that defense is a disgrace

defense was going be bad even if McCoy was healthy, but he got hurt and was by far the best dude

also LVE got hurt.. Nolan shouldnt have even been considered.. but really jerruh should be on the hot seat

Starting to get a little spicy in Arlington...

popcorn-animated.gif

Nolan should be on the hot seat before McCarthy though, that defense is a disgrace

And who’s responsibility is that?

Funny to see leadership comments in here from time to time. It’s always, 100% of the time, the Head Coaches fault. Leaders will take on extreme ownership of all parts of the team, its his responsibility to get with Nolan and put a competent defensive scheme together. Same goes in LA with the Chargers coach. Same goes with Flores (who understands this seemingly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom