2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought the change would come after the bye week but that was when it was originally week 10 or whatever it was before covid rescheduling.

I thought very similar, after a bye or mid season where the Dolphins could have been 1 - 7.

Is Miami Oline good? They better be doubling Aaron Donald all game to protect Tua with that injury.

i like the move too. and the Phins have the best backup in the NFL as well now too :lol:

Cam v Tua should be fun
63863DCE-0511-4AF3-8F4E-99A70EDCDE14.jpeg

Is Miami Oline good? They better be doubling Aaron Donald all game to protect Tua with that injury.

They have/had 3 rookies playing OLine, it’s more than any other team in the NFL by two players. They are doing a real good job at pass blocking, run blocking is ok.

They have played really well (surprising) for how young they are. Jackson is out on foot injury. Hunt and Kindley have the right side (rookies). Karras (Center) has been solid, very steady. Jesse Davis went from RT to LT, didn’t have a good game against the 49ers, played much better against the Jets. I’d expect him to struggle going into the Rams game, he’s always been a weak link at tackle... belongs at Guard and in a depth role. Ereck Flowers has been a force.

That interior line is gonna be tested coming up, we’ll see how they continue to develop. Beyond the Rams game they will see the Chargers who should have Ingram back by then. Beyond that they won’t see a strong defensive line and have very favorable matchups. Should be able to continue to push forward and be strong as a unit.

So who should trade for Fitz and what does he command? Imo a number of teams should be interested.

I’d be shocked if Jerry wasn’t already on the phone with them after what he saw last night.
I honestly don’t see it. I think the team is committed to Dalton as their backup and isn’t going to bail after one game. Feel like that’s not Jerry’s style, he’s all about loyalty and sticking with his own decisions. could be wrong though.

So who should trade for Fitz and what does he command? Imo a number of teams should be interested.

I’d say the Dolphins don’t trade anything, sign Fitz for one more year.

But I guess if it were me I’d take a 1st, maybe 2 - 2s.

I would have played Fitz against the Jets. At least let him get that one, that's a guaranteed win with Fitz playing.

Didn't expect Tua to play for a few more weeks.

Surprised they could bench Fitz after the surprising start and have the reaction be this positive, if it was a rookie like Ponder, Weeden, or even Trubisky, and not Tua, there’d be a bigger debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom