2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

no offense, but I think an individual should do whatever the hell he/she wants to do with the shoes he/she purchased and feel everyone should think the same...

Last edited:
Yo, never knew you can rub off the green on the SOL's. That's too dope, makes me wish I bought them a few weeks ago. SMFH.

I fall into that box queen thing with my sbs I just love em too much. Trying to break that habit cuz it's absolutely nuts.

Guess I got a very different view then many... Just if their in my closet, they will get worn...

I'm also the type that if I am in line and I'm not able to get my size and the next dude can. Ill buy a different size so I can help someone out..

Yo, never knew you can rub off the green on the SOL's. That's too dope, makes me wish I bought them a few weeks ago. SMFH.
You cant just rub it off. It changes from green to bronze as you beat it up. IDK how they do it but you can keyscratch the SOLs and they dont turn bronze. It has to be natural wear and tear. Since they are skateboarding shoes, if you walk around in them it will take a while

I have there seems to be very little news! My local is getting the BHM lows but no news on the McRad's. The only non US place I seen them is a store in Paris
Well, looks like you just have to wait my dude. Alot of people in the states local skate shops haven't got them yet either. 
You cant just rub it off. It changes from green to bronze as you beat it up. IDK how they do it but you can keyscratch the SOLs and they dont turn bronze. It has to be natural wear and tear. Since they are skateboarding shoes, if you walk around in them it will take a while
You CAN rub it off if you use sand paper. Everyone that I know that has them used sand paper to get the bronze to show. 

Broke these out once again to pick up the Nike Basketball Version of the Rayguns...

Nike SB Rayguns > Nike Basketball Rayguns

On another note, stopped by the outlet and scooped up more gems that I passed up on when they initially dropped

Last edited:
Well, looks like you just have to wait my dude. Alot of people in the states local skate shops haven't got them yet either. 

You CAN rub it off if you use sand paper. Everyone that I know that has them used sand paper to get the bronze to show. 
Did not know that. Do you have a pic of an all bronze SOL?

Thanks man!

I really liked the Jades and 3m's when they dropped, but couldn't fathom paying MSRP, especially for the 3m's....
First off CLEAN Raygun picture! Second off DAMN good pickup! Those were pure steals!!! Repped!

Last edited:
Jagers are nice. I need to find the budweiser at a decent price and finally pull the trigger on a pair of crown royals.

Back
Top Bottom