2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

today.

^ Pretty clean. Man, I wish that SB would have stepped up the quality of that sneaker. Repped.

Last edited:
I am trying to get old ones that I like or missed out on since I dont feel most new releases. If anyone finds or knows where to find these in size 11 for the low let me know.

Mr. Pacman
SoL
Ice Greens
Skunks
Huxtables
Peewee Herman's
Mama and Papa Bears

I wont even ask for Unkles or Levis. Dont even want to hear what price in store for those

Last edited:
Also I sold my pushhead IIs and got my money back. This is what happened to my Clear Jade Lows. Never grabbing lows again.

Its a new pic but it happened after 10 wears, if that. Too bad since SBs are the only comforable low tops. :smh:

i'll be honest with you...

i thought that this shoe was one of the few highlights of that box series

To be honest with you, it actually was. It's an awesome looking sneaker but when you put it on you see and feel how SB just rushed those out.

Nice pick ups and pics everyone.

SBs are nice because still gives me that nice feeling of going into a store and being able to try on the shoe in the store and purchase for box price. The way I used to remember things used to be.

This thread delivers.
smokin.gif

Want McRads, but for the prices I'm seeing, I'd rather support someone's local spot.

Still salty that Unite cancelled my order for those damn Birch's.
laugh.gif

Passed by the local outlet on my way home from the city and found these sitting...

Seen a bunch of sizes but nothing bigger than a 9.5....

Tried to pickup the Royal 1s today online and in store and failed. Went to Nike Factory Store and copped some thunder blues for $50 after tax. 

I was never really into Jordans but got into all the OG 1's releasing. 0/2 on trying to get them. I think I'm just gonna stick with SBs are NSW shoes from now on. Too much drama in the Jordan game and too much time invested and still cant cop...

Nice pickups fellas. 8)

Tried to pickup the Royal 1s today online and in store and failed. Went to Nike Factory Store and copped some thunder blues for $50 after tax. 

I was never really into Jordans but got into all the OG 1's releasing. 0/2 on trying to get them. I think I'm just gonna stick with SBs are NSW shoes from now on. Too much drama in the Jordan game and too much time invested and still cant cop...

I feel ya man. I'm mainly into 1s, 3s and 4s. I pretty much got what I wanted out of the retros at this point so I won't be getting that many Js this year. Definitely agree that there's too much drama. Way too much.

But really FML. Nearest outlet is an hour away and its never worth the drive. They never get anything worthwhile and I never seen an SB dunk ever. All these guys scooping up dunks on the cheap... lemme live Williamsburg factory store!! lol

Last edited:

I would love to find some Thunder Blue's at the Outlet

Heads up if you're in the Dallas area Index at Mockingbird Station does have the McRads in stock for $112. They're open from 12-6 on Sunday. You can call 214-824-9777 or 817-282-9777 to see about phone orders.

Last edited:
Heads up if you're in the Dallas area Index at Mockingbird Station does have the McRads in stock for $112. They're open from 12-6 on Sunday. You can call 214-824-9777 or 817-282-9777 to see about phone orders.

Yeah I picked my pair up from the Hurst location today. I've never paid a penny over retail for any releases since moving to TX from NC. My local spot back in NC was Verticle Urge and they never sold things over retail either.

Still salty that Unite cancelled my order for those damn Birch's.
laugh.gif
Did u jus try ordering w/ the discount? And they canceled?
Yeah, they said they ran out of stock in my size.  Curse of the big foot, lol.
Passed by the local outlet on my way home from the city and found these sitting...

Patiently waiting until those finally drop in price in my size.

Landed the one shoe atop my list for 2013 (Royal 1's), so I guess I can't be too salty.

Last edited:

PYS got a FSR
Yeah, they said they ran out of stock in my size.  Curse of the big foot, lol.

Patiently waiting until those finally drop in price in my size.

Landed the one shoe atop my list for 2013 (Royal 1's), so I guess I can't be too salty.
Where do these still have a chance for a price break :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom