2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All this talk of the Area 72 pack had me break out the original Rayguns to grab dinner last night....

I've probably only wore this shoe 4 times since the drop...

Excuse the quality... I'm sick....

Man Cy, I miss my Rayguns...I had both the Homes and Aways back then and sold them because I thought I was never gonna keep... |I

Got my McRads today from the local shop...and wore these...

People tend to forget the first 4 Dunk SBs to come out in 2002 were among the greatest of all time...had to wear mine...even though mine are beat as hell. It is nice seeing all the older stuff like Unkles and SOLs and other things come. At one time guys, I had EVERYTHING...we are talking all 5 Supremes, Chocolates, Forbe Denims, Lucky/Unlucky...for most Bay Area heads, I was really, really into SB back in 2004. With everything going out of control with even Kobes (my current favorite sneaker), I'm looking at leaning with Nike SB as my fallback...they will never go up (crosses fingers) in price and they for the most part have simple collaborations.

Glad to be back here in this group and see Nike SB still alive with most of you. 8)

Man Cy, I miss my Rayguns...I had both the Homes and Aways back then and sold them because I thought I was never gonna keep...
tired.gif
Nice.... I had the Awayguns too but the midsole and tongue yellowed real quick. Have no idea where they're at now....
Got my McRads today from the local shop...and wore these...

People tend to forget the first 4 Dunk SBs to come out in 2002 were among the greatest of all time...had to wear mine...even though mine are beat as hell. It is nice seeing all the older stuff like Unkles and SOLs and other things come. At one time guys, I had EVERYTHING...we are talking all 5 Supremes, Chocolates, Forbe Denims, Lucky/Unlucky...for most Bay Area heads, I was really, really into SB back in 2004. With everything going out of control with even Kobes (my current favorite sneaker), I'm looking at leaning with Nike SB as my fallback...they will never go up (crosses fingers) in price and they for the most part have simple collaborations.

Glad to be back here in this group and see Nike SB still alive with most of you.
glasses.gif
Supa's looking marvelous.... How're the McRads in person? 

Nice.... I had the Awayguns too but the midsole and tongue yellowed real quick. Have no idea where they're at now....

Supa's looking marvelous.... How're the McRads in person? 

McRads were nice. Insoles are a nice touch and the overall materials they used were quite good. Love how this brings a piece of skateboarding history to life. Might cop that shirt I saw at the Premier site. Definitely cool that the shop didn't charge too much for them...$125 I believe. Onto next month and Concord SBs! :smokin

New teaser pic of the upcoming SPOT x Nike SB dunk http://Instagr.am/p/VuZK4ksJ0D/ What do y'all think about it?

I'm interested.

So far its looking like its gonna be a black/white/mint colorway. More info on the shoe to come next week. Looking like an early March release. Man... Lot of stuff coming earrrly this year..

For the 757 heads, SoleBro got the mcrads. Not sure what they're charging though. Cardinal hasn't gotten them yet.

@Homegrown skate in NY (Ithica) is releasing the mcrads on Saturday around 5-530PM EST (Morning release is gonna be tough because of the weather). Dude told me they're doing phone orders for retail+shipping and tax. Look em up on twitter or facebook for contact info. Apparently got a lot of pairs.

Shipping was 10 bucks for me last time I phone ordered from em'.

I'm interested.

So far its looking like its gonna be a black/white/mint colorway. More info on the shoe to come next week. Looking like an early March release. Man... Lot of stuff coming earrrly this year..

For the 757 heads, SoleBro got the mcrads. Not sure what they're charging though. Cardinal hasn't gotten them yet.

@Homegrown skate in NY (Ithica) is releasing the mcrads on Saturday around 5-530PM EST (Morning release is gonna be tough because of the weather). Dude told me they're doing phone orders for retail+shipping and tax. Look em up on twitter or facebook for contact info. Apparently got a lot of pairs.

I'll be copping. (Hopefully)

SPOT dunks looking interesting IMO can't wait to see more pics.

McRads look much better in person pics don't them justice. togusa coming thru again, much props.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested.

SPOT dunks looking promising. I can't stand this tease stuff though, just show the whole damn shoe. Repped!
I've been patiently waiting for a markdown. They're on eBay for like 77 shipped in a few sizes, but I wanna get them a lil lower. Confident they will hit like $60.

Thanks for rubbin it in, John lol. Such a gorgeous shoe.
Lol, indeed it is my friend. Look on EBay, I've seen a couple go for REAL cheap on there.

Ive been looking to cop a pair of WPF dunks and had a few questions if someone wouldnt mind clarifying a few things for me. I know there was a version that released with the lace locks and extra laces. I originally thought only that version had the extra laces however I have seen pairs w/ out the laces locks that have royal laces and pairs thats dont. Did the royal laces only come w/ pairs released at concepts? (i know they held 2 releases, one for each version). thanks in advance

Ive been looking to cop a pair of WPF dunks and had a few questions if someone wouldnt mind clarifying a few things for me. I know there was a version that released with the lace locks and extra laces. I originally thought only that version had the extra laces however I have seen pairs w/ out the laces locks that have royal laces and pairs thats dont. Did the royal laces only come w/ pairs released at concepts? (i know they held 2 releases, one for each version). thanks in advance

^ Royal laces only came with the concept release, the other release came with black laces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom