2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just watched a video of a guy who sandpapered parts of his SOLs, so sick, I feel like such a noob for not knowing about that. All the ones I've seen are still green, and apparently there's a rumor of a silver layer too.

Last edited by a moderator:
oops my bad.... guess i didn't click on any to see if they were actually in stock, just saw all the sizes listed.

Broke these out once again to pick up the Nike Basketball Version of the Rayguns...

Nike SB Rayguns > Nike Basketball Rayguns

On another note, stopped by the outlet and scooped up more gems that I passed up on when they initially dropped
What outlet did you find these at?  I'll be in SF in April.  Thanks!

Damn making me want to swing by the outlet on the way to visit my ma this weekend. Even though my shoe budget is totally blown after the xx8s today.

Damn making me want to swing by the outlet on the way to visit my ma this weekend. Even though my shoe budget is totally blown after the xx8s today.
Do it man... You never know what you may find.....

My local outlet is a bit special though.....

Special how? I have noticed in more beachy areas they get more sb locally the Atlantic city outlet gets sb and the Philly one gets more running and b ball.

Special how? I have noticed in more beachy areas they get more sb locally the Atlantic city outlet gets sb and the Philly one gets more running and b ball.
My local outlet is a Nike Clearance Store.

There are several Nike Factory Stores scattered throughout the country, but only 3-4 Clearance Stores.

In line for the McRads as we speak BUT just found they don't have any 13s! :smh: Spot only got 11 pairs guess these are really QSs.

Last edited:
real talk on another note I like how the SB forums are more friendly vs other forums such as Jordan are Nike basketball.... everyone is always fighting in those

real talk on another note I like how the SB forums are more friendly vs other forums such as Jordan are Nike basketball.... everyone is always fighting in those

Mos def. Much more relaxed atmosphere. Nike SB heads are usually more chill. Repped my dude.

@Homegrown skate in NY is releasing the mcrads at 5PM EST today. They're doing phone orders for retail+shipping and tax. Look em up on twitter or facebook for contact info.

They're also doing 20%off all their other footwear and apparel this weekend too(except McRads of course).

Not to go on a rant, but I think SB heads are chill because we never forget that buying sneakers is a hobby and not a competition. A lot of those dudes that are in those JB forums are Hypebeast/resellers that think that it's all about having what the next man doesn't have, verses buying what they actually like. Me, Togusa, Swag, Sheakerfan 1 and countless others have blown up our shops/sites a bunch of times to give info on SBs. I have blown up my shop before and not bought the SB that I was giving info on because I personally didn't like it. We are a community that exists because we share info and do our best help eachother out. That kills resellers and resell value of SB. That keeps most people OUT this thread altogether (Yeti) because that elitist attitude can't exist here. If you notice, when things go south in the JB forum, they take personel shots at eachother and talk about anything and everything BUT sneakers. There's no knowledge of the the brand and there's no knowledge of history in there. I can go through the last 5 pages and see grey box stuff and conversation about SB past/present/thoughts on it's future. When we debate its always a repectful debate, we don't have to agree on whatever the subject is but we ALWAYS remain respectful. This is a place that you can come and learn about SB (new guys, that "previous page" button is your best friend when it comes to info about upcoming SB releases. Use it!) and not be belittled for it. That's why this thread is awesome and that why I collect. Because truth be told, if SB didn't exist I wouldn't be collecting in the first place. Rest In Power to Elcerrito91, no one has forgotten you homie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom