2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure hue jackson isn’t lying but damn bro, dude was midpack as a coach. I recall seeing a clip a while back of Tyrod telling him how to fix the teams bad habits in practice :lol:

jackson went 1-31 his first 2 seasons as browns coach

sam darnold might as well come out and say he was paid to throw interceptions

That catch 22. All of the reporters get their information from people in the league. The more you speak out the more these same dudes getting fed by the league can twist your words to fit whatever narrative they want. The media lent a very helping hand in getting Kap black balled. It's not about getting the story right it's about getting the story that will get the headlines.

True. I can see the logic in being selective with the media to where what you say is sought after, you say enough to get your point across and relay the message, while also not saying too much to where the media can be deceptive with your words.

You’re correct. The media ultimately wants headlines and it’s spicy stories. Imo it’s practical to use the media on your terms if you have all your ducks in order before interviewing.

Washington's unis aren't bad. Just a huge misstep on the white including black and having zero gold on it. White jersey's shoulder stripes should of been gold not white and the maroon numbers with gold outline. Save black for the alternate jersey.
jersey design can be fixed. a ****ty/generic name can’t be once you’ve branded everything :lol: horrible…

They’ll probably get new uniforms within 5 years. I think that’s the soonest they can switch. I know the Browns switched to those trash jerseys in 2015 and got new uniforms by 2020. The Bucs changed uniforms in 2014 and switched in 2020.

The name isn’t the worst name. The jerseys just look like something you would create on a build your own team mode in a video game.

Meanwhile, are we ever gonna hear anything else about the Washington scandal?

That was spicy and then swept under the rug

Likely Not, But The House Committee Will Hear Out Victims Tomorrow.

Clay Davis. gif @ the NFL and the Browns incident

What about Steve Wilks and the Cardinals?

frshstunna frshstunna

FKjO0fXWUAI5OBp

Would def be an Al Davis move :lol:

Would be an even worse look for the league pulling a Kaep on dude amidst all of this even though that's probably exactly what'll happen

Do it Josh. Make Al Davis proud.

Working for an unqualified and failed white head coach is offensive enough to be added to his lawsuit.

These teams really really need to stop adding the names to their jerseys. It looks incredibly cheap and tacky. I’m assuming they think it helps marketing but it’s ugly as hell. I like the helmets.

Washington actually had dope jerseys and had them forever... i dont know why they couldnt just keep the original jerseys and replace the old name with Commandors.... it had the team name in a small font above the front of the jersey above the numbers... coulda easily been just a replacement of names smh

So a couple questions on this:

1. Can they giants even get in trouble for what they did? I feel like companies hold interviews and continue interviewing even after they know who their candidate is going to be.

2. Didn’t Hue win like 2-3 games in 2 seasons? He should probably not bring up being bribed because by looking at his sh*t record it seems like he took the bribe :lol:

All these MF had a voice ....

I think Kap racial injustice was the hill they needed to die on, but the money was good and they let Kap die alone.

Now, NOW, they want to stand up

👏

So a couple questions on this:

1. Can they giants even get in trouble for what they did? I feel like companies hold interviews and continue interviewing even after they know who their candidate is going to be.

2. Didn’t Hue win like 2-3 games in 2 seasons? He should probably not bring up being bribed because by looking at his sh*t record it seems like he took the bribe :lol:
Don't think the Giants can. They interviewed Frazier and Graham before Daboll and Flores.

Don't think the Giants can. They interviewed Frazier and Graham before Daboll and Flores.

Daboll was given the job before they interviewed Graham.

Don’t think the zoom or meet and greet with Frazier qualified as a real interviewed. He was supposedly getting an in person meeting last.

Think the rule is TWO now and in house coaches don’t count. The rule was definitely violated. They even had it on the radio before the lawsuit that he was told he had the job on Monday.

Problem is they’re no severe punishment. Just a six figure fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom