2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re not terrible.

New uniforms will always be received bad because they’re new lol.
To each their own. They’ve been hyping up the uniforms as the best part of the rebrand and they are underwhelming at best.

No stripes on any of the pant options, helmet is bland and ripped off the Steelers number font.

It’s no surprise Tanya Snyder was heavily involved in the creation of these.

How can fans who just do this for fun do such a better job than paid professionals?

To each their own. They’ve been hyping up the uniforms as the best part of the rebrand and they are underwhelming at best.

No stripes on any of the pant options, helmet is bland and ripped off the Steelers number font.

How can fans who just do this for fun do such a better job than paid professionals?

so much better. It’s so easy to find random fan work that looks better.

While I’m glad this is happening

i hope what was done to kaep and others is revisited

that the people supporting Flores have to reevaluate the things they directly did, didn’t do or said when that situation happened

what actions were taken when players were kneeling or taking a stand in some form

Unfortunately it's safe to say that other than the jerseys fitting better for casual wear now the Nike era for NFL/NBA this go round has been a huge failure. All of the redesigns for both leagues have been 🤢🤢🤢(with the exception of the Prince purple rain jerseys in Minny). However I love seeing the small swoosh on the MLB jerseys, baseball is keeping it somewhat traditional and not going too far out of the box.

The Seattle, Vikes, Pats, Chargers, Bills and Bucs (which really were just a return to their OG's :lol:) have been cool but yea haven't been a big fan of Nike's designs overall besides maybe the on field fit for the jerseys now.

Those Cleveland ones were some of the WOAT

Last edited:
Screenshot 2022-02-02 091256.png

Unfortunately it's safe to say that other than the jerseys fitting better for casual wear now the Nike era for NFL/NBA this go round has been a huge failure. All of the redesigns for both leagues have been 🤢🤢🤢(with the exception of the Prince purple rain jerseys in Minny). However I love seeing the small swoosh on the MLB jerseys, baseball is keeping it somewhat traditional and not going too far out of the box.

90s jerseys fit 1000x better than the current Nike jerseys. They look ridiculous. I tried to wear one of mine and couldn’t do it. Looked awful.

The swoosh on the MLB jersey is a disgrace

90s jerseys fit 1000x better than the current Nike jerseys. They look ridiculous. I tried to wear one of mine and couldn’t do it. Looked awful.
I was too young in the 90s to buy my own clothes, I was too skinny for the Reebok/Adidas eras in 00s 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

I agree these look a little better, BUT…how are you gonna rebrand for a new name and then take your new name off every single uniform :lol:

The swoosh on the MLB jersey is a disgrace
The new Nike NFL authentic fit like you’re suppose to wear shoulder pads with it :lol: they’re terrible.

damn, Joe Brady going to Buffalo to be the QB coach? What a get. Surprised he couldn't do better than that.

OC Ken Dorsey better do his thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom