2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmmmmmmm

jerry-jones-pointing.gif

It’s Jerry’s world, we’re all just living in it

jerry-jones-pointing.gif

It’s Jerry’s world, we’re all just living in it

dude untouchable

but I legit wanna know what that dude knows considering what he was trying do to Jerry’s own daughter

but if it’s not a safe environment for Jerry’s daughter of all people, what other female is supposd to feel safe in that environmen?

Mahones girl been whack. This guy can pull any woman and settles for her… which she could be a dope girl, but man, the possibilities.

Is Harden the only cat who has done it right and not cuff up anyone?

People don’t really believe his brother and girl won’t be at games this season do they?

until it actually happens, hell no

ill believe Dan snyder or jerry Jones would have to answer legit questions before I believed that

they showed up and acted dumb, which sounds like a decent amount of fans

I’m legit impressed the pats had consequences given how this real world stuff is being treated

we’ll see what happens with Miami

The Bengals aren’t necessarily the NFL’s model for success. Props on this last season though. But I’m glad for Joe Burrow that Washington didn’t get the number 1 pick in 2020.

What are reasonable expectations for the bengals next year? I don’t think we can realistically expect them to make the SB again. I hope they don’t start killing Burrow and Chase for losing in the first round

Whatever stops home girl from spraying liquids on people without checking if they’re cool with it first
Not gonna lie, I sprayed everyone at my place after the Rams won, my kids included. I didnt care if you wanted it or not, I was living my best life popping bottles of Korbel like I was in the locker.

Not gonna lie, I sprayed everyone at my place after the Rams won, my kids included. I didnt care if you wanted it or not, I was living my best life popping bottles of Korbel like I was in the locker.

That’s at least in your own place

Some random or someone I ain’t that cool with, that’s giving me an excuse to throw something at you

What are reasonable expectations for the bengals next year? I don’t think we can realistically expect them to make the SB again. I hope they don’t start killing Burrow and Chase for losing in the first round

If they address their o line and secondary issues I think they’d have as good a chance as anyone else.

Not a fan of the coverage asking if Burrow will go back or not, dude is basically in his 2nd year playing in the league and we haven’t seen his prime

Reactions: HIM
The Bengals aren’t necessarily the NFL’s model for success. Props on this last season though. But I’m glad for Joe Burrow that Washington didn’t get the number 1 pick in 2020.
The fact Snyder overruled the personnel dept to draft Haskins with the FRP the year prior gets glossed over too much. If Rivera wanted the HC job, he doesn't start by pitching to a well known egomaniacal owner that their personal draft choice was a terrible call and he should pivot after seeing the kid in only a handful of games. Doesn't matter if we talking about the best prospect since Luck in Burrow or 20/20 hindsight Herbert. Washington, rather Snyder, wasn't going QB back-to-back in the first round since it would mean conceding he was wrong. Not the personnel/scouting dept, Gruden who was later fired, or anyone else in the war room telling him don't do it. Egomaniacs don't admit they were wrong.

And don't mention Arizona. Their owner is not Dan Snyder.

Stafford saw someone fall and turned around when he could have just tried to get the attention of someone at the bottom who could have helped her

that don’t make ole girl’s tweets not deplorable.. but that’s something we’re finding out after the fact

NOW if she was saying hateful things AND then fell so stafford is fully aware of her stupidity.. then cool, let that bish get her dose of karma

but if someone just falls, I don’t expect people to be like hold up let me go check their Twitter before I figure out if I should be a decent person

Stafford saw someone fall and turned around when he could have just tried to get the attention of someone at the bottom who could have helped her

that don’t make ole girl’s tweets not deplorable.. but that’s something we’re finding out after the fact

NOW if she was saying hateful things AND then fell so stafford is fully aware of her stupidity.. then cool, let that bish get her dose of karma

but if someone just falls, I don’t expect people to be like hold up let me go check their Twitter before I figure out if I should be a decent person
Idk I just think it’s hilarious that she was gonna get her surgery paid for and twitter said “aht ta ta”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom