2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is sitcom material :rofl:

Tae
diddydatazz2.png

Woman worked in the NFL and dont think education is needed

70% or more of the players are black

And that number goes down exponentially as you move up the ladder of power

Percentages drop as you get to assistants.. drops even more significantly as you get to HCs and GMs.. and finally get to the big donut for the team owners

Didn't not take long at all to reveal her true colors :lol::smh:

Some of her views are wild after making a career out of covering majority black players.

Certified loon man

Only people who society should allow that BS from is rich old white dudes

A woman of any color should know how f’d society still is for women

At least with white dudes they got a direct interest in keeping up the BS

Last edited:
Forgot about her. Brandon jennings gave her a baby some years back
Seriously?

I never understood these cats. Young King making millions and constantly chasing these recycle industry Thots. There are badder chicks out there ...

**** busting a nut ... especially when you have to worry about them trapping you. **** weird.

I hate when people say he didn't interview well ....

Wtf does that have to do with the job they are asking you to do???

So not only you need the right image, you also need to validate white folks needs to sound and act like them? Give me a ****ing break.

I agree in the context you put it and I do believe teams are actively ******* over EB. But, you do need to be able to communicate and verbalize your thoughts effectively and that’s often what the interview is used for. It shouldn’t be the end all be all for him though because we know the work product he’s created with the chiefs as OC. Not sure why teams are choosing to ignore the nuance in his situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom