2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see that. Supposedly got high praise from other teams execs on how he’s turned it around in Buffalo behind Allen and in Daboll’s system. Was supposed to be in the starting mix for other teams this offseason. Could bring him in to compete with Jones.

1646785206835.gif

Who the F is our QB for a partial rebuild. I guess the response I replied to was about Watson but that seems insane.
Yeah I get that for sure. When I saw pure rebuild my response was to the overall roster construction. I think you might as well let guys like Lockett, Wagner and some other vets go and collect as many assets as you can at this point

Yeah I get that for sure. When I saw pure rebuild my response was to the overall roster construction. I think you might as well let guys like Lockett, Wagner and some other vets go and collect as many assets as you can at this point
Yeah I think those two are no brainers.. Sadly. Worried if DK will want to stay or he needs to be moved too.

Denver had all the leverage and still gave up that much? Hope it works out for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom