2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baker done in Cle! If we don’t get Watson, what is our plan? Terrible as Baker is, i rather risk it with him being healthy and being something like his rookie year or 2020 over what’s left

Baker trying to get ahead of the game :lol:

giphy (35).gif

Same...that boy drunk and in his feelings. :lol:

Deshaun is as young as Russell Wilson was in 2015, it feels like Deshaun's older than that though just cause of everything from Clemson, blowing up as a rookie, massage stuff, taking a year off...

Watson is a top 5 QB when he's on the field, but upside of a top 3. He was getting better every season, so was on an upward trajectory. Played well in the playoffs and carried that 2020 team...33 TDs, 7 picks. A capable 500 yard rusher...I've obviously been real high on the guy, but there's a reason for the bidding war. He's a beast. A perverted beast, but also a (free) baller. :lol:

I’m taking away my Saints lock, idk why Baker would ever post that prematurely :lol:, and I’m hoping for an AFC team.

Watson is a top 5 QB when he's on the field, but upside of a top 3. He was getting better every season, so was on an upward trajectory. Played well in the playoffs and carried that 2020 team...33 TDs, 7 picks. A capable 500 yard rusher...I've obviously been real high on the guy, but there's a reason for the bidding war. He's a beast. A perverted beast, but also a (free) baller. :lol:

Carried that 2020 team.......to a 4-12 record. But hey.

Carried that 2020 team.......to a 4-12 record. But hey.

Yeah, it sounds crazy, but that was a playoff team 1 season earlier. Nuk was gone, Fuller got hurt towards the end and they were in just about every game due to Watson. He was playing with scrubs and the defense lost a lot of games. Theyre getting blown out and not winning a game w/o Watson. I get that "it's not about the QB" with you - and we're not in disagreement with what I'm saying - but don't overcorrect to thinking Watson on the right roster doesn't take them to the next level...because it will happen. That's the entire premise of my post.

Might as well make the AFC West even more interesting. Bring Watson to LV :lol:

It'll never happen tho. Mark Davis is really firm on domestic abuse and won't tolerate that ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom