2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
to his defense, he was passing to Brandin Cooks, Will Fuller, Randal Cobb and Darren Fells. I think that was the first year after DHop got traded for David Johnson.
Cooks had 1150 yards and 6 TDs. Fuller was headed towards probably 1400 yd and double digit TD season until the NFL got suspicious at why he hadn’t been injured yet and hit him with a PED suspension. Fells was solid though better the prior year.

Baker apologists are the worst

💯

Man didn't change anything about that culture, their GM drafting smart and making solid personnel moves did.

Dude has had amazing QB situations the last 2-3 years.

Tua went all season with Deshaun rumors without anything and this dude can't even make it a day :lol:

He was a Falcons ball boy growing up. They may be able to tug at his heartstrings, but he has better options if he wants to win now
Yea he'd be able to compete ASAP in New Orleans or Cleveland. Atlanta would be hustling backwards unless the allure of going home is huge.

Still wondering if the NFCS teams are just trying to drive up the price and get each other to give up the farms :lol:

every hour, on the hour, waiting for something…anything…
CC3853D3-F7F5-43C9-B80F-8584FA80BD5A.jpeg
Me and you both just swap the hats out. I’m over here wondering why Burt Veach hasn’t signed Allen Robinson, Landry and Za Smith yet.

The only thing trading for Watson would do for the Falcons right now would put butts back in the seats at that stadium and be a fell good situation for him. It won't make us a real contender again he'd be coming to a team that right now only has 3 or 4 good players on the entire damn roster and trading for him we'd be giving up a haul that would make it way harder to get talent on the roster and the difference won't be made up by whatever we get for trading Matt.

I just wanna know how the hell the falcons get of off Matt Ryan’s contract and then build a team with everything they gotta give up

Dude having legit meetings with teams while still under contract is still crazy :lol:

i mean as long as teams show they can afford the purchase price, gone head

like buying a house, you gotta show me you either got the cash, access to the cash or pre approved for the loan before I’m showing you shh.. now after, especially in a sellers market, go ahead and drive up that price

just was listening to Mina’s podcast

Given the prices WRs are getting, kinda surprised cowboys didn’t get more for cooper

But also not sure why they didn’t bring Wilson back on what he got from Miami.. given how much teams play 21, having 3 good WRs is huge

Baker apologists are the worst

💯

Man didn't change anything about that culture, their GM drafting smart and making solid personnel moves did.

Dude has had amazing QB situations the last 2-3 years.

Tua went all season with Deshaun rumors without anything and this dude can't even make it a day :lol:

This hit let me know that his teammates disliked him….

Had Brady or Rodgers got hit like this, it would’ve been a brawl…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom