2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said the optics look bad but the reality is dudes job is probably literally to pick up the football and his concern is meaningless. Maybe someone else would have reacted differently but my general point is the big picture here isn’t some heartless deplorable thing. Injuries themselves are brutal and a part of it all and in general if you’re not trained medical stay out of the way.

The optics look bad because they are bad.

The optics look bad because they are bad.

I don’t care about the optics I’m telling you the reality is the bystanders did as they should do and the tweet is phishing for outrage.

If you want to make judgements about empathy and what’s appropriate regarding visible concern do you.

I believe these women. The criminal statutes don't really care about sexual crimes but that doesn't absolve this guy from his deplorable actions.

Yeah which is why that tweet Watson put out after he wasn't indicted as if that vindicated him and he was victim was so off putting. :smh:

I said before the fact that he had 22 women accusing him of at a minimum of being a deviant and almost the same number defending him was odd and lends credence to validity of some of these women's claims.

If they have an offer for multiple 2nds, they need to move

not a ton of options left, but there are a couple

baker needs to be moved.. mm8 still out there.. there’s the draft.. whatever the matt Ryan deal is.. probably won’t take much to get minshew

i can’t remember if Jamegot resigned or not but I assumed he’s back with the saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom